One friday night we took Beckem over to Cabella's to see the fish get fed. The second we walked in he was pointing left and right to everything. I never thought of taking him there just to look around since I think I've been there once prior to this visit!
He was fascinated by everything but wanted to get down and run around himself.

He found this little tackle box that he packed throughout the entire store. He wouldn't let it out of his sight.
I guess they feed the fish at 2 different times during the day. It was pretty fun to watch if you've never done it before. Beckem is too hard to keep out of everything and wrestle there so I'm glad we did it "once" so I can say he did it and we don't have to go back! :o)
He was fascinated by everything but wanted to get down and run around himself.
He found this little tackle box that he packed throughout the entire store. He wouldn't let it out of his sight.





No comments:
Post a Comment