I was glad Beckem and I could attend the first annual Losee Halloween party. Tyler had school that night and ended up not being able to get off so I wasn't going to go. I decided what the heck, I'll take Beckem as my date since Nat was taking her little girls Rease and Rhen while Josh was at school. He was excited to wear his halloween costume for a third time without it even being Halloween yet! I hurried home from work and grabbed what I could find to dress up and off we went. Beckem had a few snacks while we drove in the snow storm to the party. What a crazy night with the weather!
This party was decorated so cute. Hayley made this awesome tree with treats tied to it. Very creative.
I'm sad to say I got like 4 pictures and my camera died! These were some of the guests.
Becks and I
Dr. Losee had quite the costume. He was Elvis and my dad would definitely be jealous being the huge fan he is!
We had delicious food. We ate great soups, salads, and tons of awesome treats.
Ischalyn and her boyfriend Nathan. ( I teased her that I wasted my last picture on her! :o) )
Most of the people at the party were people I work and we all had such a good time. Hayley and Caleb were hot air balloons which was one of the most creative costumes in my opinion. Beckem chased Rease (2 yrs old) around the whole night and was making elephant noises at her since thats what she was dressed up as. They had fun dancing to Thriller and other fun songs together. What cute kids! Thanks for the fun party girls! Can't wait til next year.
This party was decorated so cute. Hayley made this awesome tree with treats tied to it. Very creative.
I'm sad to say I got like 4 pictures and my camera died! These were some of the guests.
Becks and I
Dr. Losee had quite the costume. He was Elvis and my dad would definitely be jealous being the huge fan he is!
We had delicious food. We ate great soups, salads, and tons of awesome treats.
Ischalyn and her boyfriend Nathan. ( I teased her that I wasted my last picture on her! :o) )
Most of the people at the party were people I work and we all had such a good time. Hayley and Caleb were hot air balloons which was one of the most creative costumes in my opinion. Beckem chased Rease (2 yrs old) around the whole night and was making elephant noises at her since thats what she was dressed up as. They had fun dancing to Thriller and other fun songs together. What cute kids! Thanks for the fun party girls! Can't wait til next year.

2 comments:
HOw fun!!! And cutest little cowboy ever!!!
He is SO cute! And SO big!
Post a Comment