Our ward this year had a really fun halloween party. It was a Chili/Cornbread/& Pie cook off and a big western party. Beckem just happened to be dressing up as a cowboy this year so it was perfect. Here is his cute little costume getting ready for the party. I love how his little bum hangs out the back of his chaps! So cute!!
He had the garage door opener in hand and was ready to head to the party
Since we live across the street from the church but needed our car I was a bad mom and let him ride on my lap.
Beckem saw this Elmo bucket and never let his eyes off of it. My mom bought it for him and he's been dying to use it!
He arrived at the party and was just checking out all the other little kids costumes.
He makes such a cute cowboy!


After we ate they had a hoe down and I picked the cutest date there to dance with!
He is such a snuggly dancer!
This baby always lets you know when he's tired because he immediately goes for the hair!
He decided to try it on his own but couldn't decide which girl to ask!
We all headed outside for the trunk or treat. Beckem thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever done. He would walk car to car and say "treat treat" and people would let him grab a handful. He couldn't grasp the fact you were only supposed to take one. The first thing he'd say after was "Mo!" (more)
He had the garage door opener in hand and was ready to head to the party
Since we live across the street from the church but needed our car I was a bad mom and let him ride on my lap.
Beckem saw this Elmo bucket and never let his eyes off of it. My mom bought it for him and he's been dying to use it!
He arrived at the party and was just checking out all the other little kids costumes.
He makes such a cute cowboy!

After we ate they had a hoe down and I picked the cutest date there to dance with!
He is such a snuggly dancer!
This baby always lets you know when he's tired because he immediately goes for the hair!
He decided to try it on his own but couldn't decide which girl to ask!
We all headed outside for the trunk or treat. Beckem thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever done. He would walk car to car and say "treat treat" and people would let him grab a handful. He couldn't grasp the fact you were only supposed to take one. The first thing he'd say after was "Mo!" (more)





3 comments:
I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW BIG HE'S GETTING!!!
I love all the cute halloween pictures. Love you guys
Ok...I want to get in line to borrow that costume. Cutest ever! Plus Beckem looks like such a little cowboy stud! So cute.
Post a Comment