Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Taylee's first haircut

My sister has been harrassing me for the past few weeks to cut Taylee's "wings/jewish curls." I swore I would never be the parent that had a hard time cutting the baby hair but I guess I didn't realize it was time! She started to rub all her curls off the back of her head so these were all she was left with! 2 perfect ringlets on the sides! haha Oh man, now they're gone I dont miss them :o) Taylee's grandma Shar gave her the first haircut. Grandma Kenna gave Beckem his so I guess it's my turn with the next one!


She was a little sad to see them go!
The finished product


Her brother was making her laugh by wearing Grandma's glasses
And there it is...I'm not saving it but my mom had to tape it to a card! :o)

1 comment:

Annika said...

Hooray that you FINALLY listened to me :) She looks so darling and now we have nothing to tease her about but her chubbiness! Love her!