What a crazy week we've had! Our landlord decided to tell us a couple sunday's ago that she had someone moving in our apt on Feb 1st so we had to be out last Thursday! It was only like 10 days notice which we were planning on more like a month! We have been looking into buying condo's for awhile but all the ones we like in Pleasant Grove and Lehi were a little more then we wanted to pay. So....we found a brand new 3 bedroom condo with a 2 car garage in Saratoga Springs that was more affordable! We are so excited to move in and we close on the 20th of this month. In the meantime..we are living with Mike and Kenna, Tyler's parents, and are having fun spending time with them. We moved in late thursday night, had my first baby shower with the Wagner's here on Saturday, then threw a super bowl party yesterday so it's been a busy week for us all! I will post some pic's later of our condo once it gets finished. The carpet hasn't been laid yet due to the fact the builders wife had triplets a couple days ago! I'll keep you all updated!
6 comments:
HEY! That is so funny....
Yes, I am showing. Brian comes home everyday and laughs at how big I am getting. We are going to get our ultra sound tomorrow to find out what we are having! I am so excited!
How much are you showing?
Congrats! It's so exciting that you guys own your own home!
How exciting! Can't wait to see this new home and to help set up the nursery! Ha
Love ya, Mom
That sounds like so much fun, nad thats great that you ar able to get into a condo!!
girl!!!! im so stoked that you got to go back to hawaii. thats soo awsome. looking at your pictures braught back some fun memmories of that summer. I totally dream about motsumoto's shaved ice. jk. anyways miss you. hope you had a blast. em
WHERFORE ART THOUGH OH PREGNANT HOTTIE!???
okay....sarastoga springs???...i better go get a map out....it sounds like a carribbean island or something!
Congrats! I need to find out what you need for the baby! If this boy likes PINK I've got lots of hand me downs:) lol
Post a Comment