Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Officially Home Owners

This afternoon we signed our lives away! We closed on our new 3 bed/2 bath condo in Saratoga and are so excited to move in. We did a walk through yesterday and marked all the little things mainly paint wise that needed to be touched up from construction. They put the wrong color of carpet in so it set us a few days back but they now have the right color in and it looks awesome! I didn't take any pic's yesterday but I took a few last week before the carpet was laid. I'll post some after we move in and decorate. The next step is paint!!!
Kitchen, master walk in closet, laundry room, cute beadboard closet doors, entryway/kitchen cut out

11 comments:

Danica said...

I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS! YAY! Don't forget to call us to help!

Sherilyn said...

How exciting. First time home owners! Can't wait to see it when it is finished. Thanks for the update on your blog. I love it.
Mom

kelsey.bj.addi said...

ki i'm way excited for you and your successful little family moving up in the big world, buying a house that is amazing fo sho! if you need a painter please call me!!! i want you help out my little prego friend and tyler!

Amie said...

Oh I am so excited/jealous. We have been wanting to buy a home, but it doesn't seem to be working out like we thought it would. Congratulations though, that is so exciting.

Monica Jackman said...

What? Don't you know the rules that you can't be a homeowner until you are at least 25. Oh wait- that's right- you are a successful career woman making the big bucks! Then I say good for you and congrats! Enjoy having your own place for me because we will be living in apartments until who knows when! Your place is so cute!

Monica said...

Congratulations on the new house! It looks great! I'm finally adding your link to our blog :) Hope you don't mind!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new house! It's so exciting! Baby Wagner will have a pretty nice place to live! Love you!
Louann

josh and jacqs said...

It looks so cute! Im so excited for yall!!

Tyler, Amanda, Braxton, and Boston said...

Thanks! Baby Center has been my life the past 10 weeks I LOVE IT!! How are you feeling? I can't beleive you are due so soon! Has it gone by fast at all to you? This past 10 weks has been the longest weeks in my life! And i still have 30 more to go! Hey quick question how do you get a cute header for your blog! Like how yours says Wagner Family with like a scrapbook back ground?

Nicolle said...

So cute and i cant wait to see it! Oh and even better i get to see you on Sat, YES!! I love baby showers and i cant wait to see this little belly of yours!

amberandlandon said...

Congratulations fellow home owners! It looks very cute! We need to come see it...well Landon has seen it so I guess I need to come see it. :)