Any of you who know me know that I love any holiday because it's a reason to celebrate! Tyler and I switch off years on who gets to plan Valentines. Last year was my turn and Tyler decided to get the flu the day of so I cancelled our plans, got take out and made a little romantic dinner at home. Not to mention I rented some of Tyler's favorite John Wayne movies and let him watch them all night. Not what I had planned but I had so much fun decorating our apt and pampering Tyler :o) So this year, Tyler planned for us to double w/ Trevor and Danica and we had such a fun time. It all started off w/ Tyler coming to my office to have his teeth cleaned ( I made him my last pt of the day so I could get out of there! ) When I came home to change he had a beautiful bouquet of flowers on our bed. We went to Texas Road House (one of my favorites) for dinner then headed to a wild and crazy Grizzlies hockey game. Yeah, not your typical "romantic" valentines day but we all had a blast! Good job this year Tyler!

The mascot was dressed like cupid?? He looked like a fairy to us but that was our guess!

We were this close to making it on the jumbotron (sp?) Tyler is in the top left, Danica in the middle, then Trevor. Up a little higher camera man!
Our best grizzly bear imitation...not so good huh


Trevor & Danica enjoying the game. Well Trevor at least. haha He used to play ice hockey so he was right at ho

me!
Happy Valentines Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment