Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Crib & Changing Table

I finally got the crib ordered! I'm so excited. I got the changing table/dresser combo because I've heard great things about them. I love these cribs that convert into 4 different types of beds. I ordered them in espresso to match the baby's bedding and room. I can't wait until it gets here so I can put it all together! It was free shipping so that probably means it will take a year to get here huh! Cross your fingers!

12 comments:

Danica said...

YAY! I love them! Now we just gotta get Tyler and Trev to get the bead board up!

Brian and Elizabeth Shelley said...

Where did you order these! Love it!

Nielsen Family said...

Cute! Oh yea, your mom emailed me about the burb cloth and I am just going to have to go over there to pick it up sometime. Thanks for letting me know!

Annika said...

Looks cute! Glad you were finally able to order one. Where did you end up getting it from? We are coming down this weekend. We are picking the girls up on Friday afternoon and heading down to AF. Then we are staying until Sunday night. I am sure we will be seeing you!

Sherilyn said...

Very cute choice. Hope it all works out. Can't wait to see your adorable nursery.
Mom

amberandlandon said...

Oh fun! Not too much longer! I am so sorry I missed your shower. We need to get together soon so I can get your gift to you!

Anonymous said...

they look kind of girlish,arnt you having a boy?

Amber said...

I love it! It is so much fun to decorate the babies room, and I know you have good taste so it will look adorable!

The Robinson's said...

Wait what!!! i didn't even know you were prego! congrats! we need to get together love ya!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your crib and changing table!! I'm excited for you and Tyler. Keep me posted as to when Baby Wag arrives!

Anonymous said...

Kilee that is me that is me that just posted about "Baby Wag" but it went under "Anonymous"...Aunt Lula (Louann)

west's said...

Have you had baby Wag yet??? I hope you will let us know