Friday, April 18, 2008

Now on Maternity Leave

Yesterday was my first day of maternity leave and it feels so wierd! I actually met my office for lunch for a "going away party" for all of us who are either having babies or moving due to husbands jobs. It was so much and even though I'm coming back in 8 weeks I miss everyone already! I was busy yesterday doing things so today is my day to clean, pay the bills, and get things organized and ready for the baby. I guess you could say I"m officially "nesting" haha I also am excited to catch up on my blogging since the past few weeks have been crazy! Here are a few pics of what I looked like as of last week. I've now dropped a little more and at my doctors appt monday he said I was dilated 1 1/2 cm and was 75% effaced. Who knows what I am today but I feel like it's getting close! I'm going to go clean the house then post some pics of it since I never did and of the nursery...what's done so far :o)

11 comments:

Annika said...

Yes that was Amy Smith. How embarrassing we were on the slopes those first years. haha You should see me now! :) Your pics are cute. Can't wait until the little one gets here! Make sure to call me at the first signs so I have time to make the journey down :) Love ya!

Tyler, Amanda, Braxton, and Boston said...

Hey! Okay you only look like you are 6 months! Not Fair! I already look huge! I have totally "popped"! I think I am going to have to change my vote and say 6 lbs 4 oz. Can't wait to see pictures of your cute house and this baby! I wish we kept up more like old days! My Tyler might be getting promoted again so it could be really soon that we buy! How do you like Saratoga Springs? Are you getting anxious? Nervous? Are you having only Tyler in the room with you are your whole fam? I still can't beleive you are ready for him to come!

Tyler, Amanda, Braxton, and Boston said...

One more thing! Have you been taking those birthing tea pills I told you about? If so once you have delivered will you tell me if you think they helped or not!

Amie said...

You are so cute.

Danica said...

YEAH! YOU BLOGGED!! You are so cute pregnant, and you are so lucky you don't have ANY stretch marks!! I bet you'll be one of those that still look awesome right after labor :P haha!! I can't wait until he comes, but he's not listening very good, I've told him to come two days in a row and he totally ignored me!! I love your nursery, you definately need to post pics... well I just wrote you a novel!! SEE YA SOON!

The Robinson's said...

oh me heck! i can't believe how weird it is to see you pregnant! i swear we are still in high school cheering... and switching our hair pieces so mine was brown and yours was blonde! what? ha ha you are so cute! i got your text today and i can't wait to see your little baby! keep me posted! love ya

Chels Grubbs said...

YAY Ki!!!! You are so cute pregnant!!! I can't believe it's already time for your little guy to come!! He is going to be so cute!! c

Amber said...

You are darling pregnant! Now it is getting down to the really exciting time. I hope for your sake you just feel the contractions strong and they don't stop so there are no false alarms! That is so dissipointing when they send you home! I can't wait, please keep me posted!

Ashley Baird said...

Okay, so I have been waiting to see some pictures that would actually make me believe you were pregnant. I was beginning to wonder and expressed my concerns to Annika. You look adorable and have a perfectly round little belly. I am so excited for you and your family. Hope all goes well for you and baby. I can't wait to see the pictures of Granny Sherilyn holding her first grandchild!

jayni & ben said...

Ohhhh I love pregnant belly's I think they are so beautiful!! How exciting. I think your house is so cute. And he already has SOOOO many clothes!

Sherilyn said...

Ki, You look so beautiful pregnant. I am so excited to be a grandma to baby Wag. I love the updated blog. I have to read your blog to see all of the finished projects. Everything looks so great. Nice work Wagner bunch!
Be sure and call me when it's time!
Smiles,
Mom