THE FAMILY ROOM
Tyler and his brother & dad painted our family room, kitchen, and hallway a tan color with an accent wall in the family room. I was really nervous doing the red but Tyler picked the perfect color and I'm really happy with it!I still haven't decorated above the cupboards so dont look yet!
Oh yeah, and Tyler finished our table but hasnt' done the chairs yet so that's why they're a different color and we're missing a few :o) They will eventually be black!
We're still waiting for one of the pedestals to get here so neither of them are off the ground so I couldn't get a good pic but this is our new front loaders. They are the best things ever!

GUEST/BABY BATHROOM

BABY'S ROOM
Still in the process of decorating but Tyler and his crew (Trevor & Mike) put the bead board up and painted the wall a darker tan that is really cute. The pictures dont do it justice!


I'm going to eventually put his name above the changing table in block letters but since I dont know what it is yet...it has to wait :o) I did finally get the drawers all organized w/ bins for diapers, clothes, etc. It feels good to be semi-ready now!

Okay, the closest looks kind of scattered because I'm waiting for the other baskets I ordered to get here but we found this cool bookshelf at Ikea that we turned sideways for storage! I washed all the clothes and the tops are in the closet and the pants in his drawers.
MASTER BATHROOM



MASTER BEDROOM
We love this armoire w/ a tv in it! It's so nice to have 2 tv's in the house now so I dont have to watch sports all the time!
BABY'S ROOM
Still in the process of decorating but Tyler and his crew (Trevor & Mike) put the bead board up and painted the wall a darker tan that is really cute. The pictures dont do it justice!
Okay, the closest looks kind of scattered because I'm waiting for the other baskets I ordered to get here but we found this cool bookshelf at Ikea that we turned sideways for storage! I washed all the clothes and the tops are in the closet and the pants in his drawers.
MASTER BATHROOM
MASTER BEDROOM
We love this armoire w/ a tv in it! It's so nice to have 2 tv's in the house now so I dont have to watch sports all the time!
There was no room for our chest of drawers in the bedroom without it sticking out too far so we put it in the walk in closet and it works pretty good! Bad picture sorry.

Our Bed! (and you can see the bag Tyler packed for me the other night when he was nervous I was going into labor) haha


So that's our house! We have another bedroom that just has storage stuff in it right now but it will eventually become an office so I didn't put pictures of it up yet. Now all of you need to come visit when the baby gets here and see it in person! :o)
So that's our house! We have another bedroom that just has storage stuff in it right now but it will eventually become an office so I didn't put pictures of it up yet. Now all of you need to come visit when the baby gets here and see it in person! :o)

10 comments:
Your house is very nice and homey. I absolutely love the crib bedding. Good luck with everything.
i love your house! it is so cute1 i can't wait to come see it in person and you! it has been too long! and i can't wait to see the baby... don't forget to let me know when he comes!
and oh shoot... about that pic of us in retainer, no makeup and wigs.... i sure hope it is somewhere safe! we caould be seriously embarassed! ah!
very cute Kilee. For sure I want to come and see your house and your new baby when he gets here. It was good to see you at kelsey's reception.
Kilee- your house is adorable! You have definately got a knack for decorating- come help me! I'm so excited for you because you are getting close to the good stuff. You'll see what I mean when you have your little guy- you will know that there is such a thing as love at first sight! Keep us all posted on your progress!
Um.. OH MY GOODNESS!! Your house is UNREAL! SOOO CUTE! Could you come interior decorate mine! WOW! You look AMAZING pregnant.. I'm jealous!
Wowie! Looks great! That is a BIG condo! And I love the wall color.
Can't wait to come see that baby and your home!
I'm not sure where to respond to your question because I don't have your email address. But of course you have my permission to use the name...like I own it anyway. Did you honestly think I didn't already get on an vote for that name anyway. Confession, I gave it two votes one from me and one from Kaeson himself!!! haha And yes, the website will soon have to change...I might get a say in something now!! Good luck with everything and your house is darling. I am impressed that every room is already decorated and ready to go. I am sitting in a pile of junk myself.
Your house looks great! I'm excited to see some pictures of your baby really soon! So exciting!
In response to your question about the concert tickets, I bought them at the McKay Events Center. I'm pretty sure they still have some left. I know they were advertising that the tickets were almost sold out, but I think they were just trying to increase their sales :)
I love your house! It's the cutest!
Post a Comment