After 22 hrs of labor Baby Wagner is here. He was born at 5:33am on April 30th and weighed 6 lbs 14 oz. It is now midnight and Tyler and I have been here at the hospital since 9am yesterday morning with no sleep so I'm going to bed! It was a really long day and night and we're both exhausted but I had to download all the pictures I took so I thought I'd hurry and post a few to update everyone since we haven't had a chance to call everyone yet. I will post all the details tomorrow or the next day and some pics of all the visitors and cute pictures we took! Tyler and I are debating between 2 different names and are deciding FOR SURE tomorrow morning so I'll post his name too! We're so glad he's here healthy and happy as can be.
Ski week 2026
6 months ago

18 comments:
He is so cute! I love all the hair he has! Congratulations!
Congrats again! I have some cute pics on my camera I will bring down next week. I am so excited he is here and I am having withdrawals of holding him already. :) Hope you were able to get some rest! Love you! Oh and I love the outfit mom got him :) He will for sure be spoiled!
YAY! I'm glad you got pics up!! Everyone was calling and wanting to see him so I put some on my blog too!! ShaRee was DYING to see him!! HE SO CUTE I LOVE HIM!! We love you guys, I'm glad he's here!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!
Oh I have been dying since I got your moms phone call yesterday morning! I started sending pictures to my whole family right away! We are so excited for you! We all can't stop looking at his picture on my phone (thanks to Aunt Shar) and gawking over him and saying how beautiful he is! I am dying to see him and hate that I have to wait. I was hoping to make it to the hospital but It looks like we will have to catch you at home! Micah is coming home from Iraq today between 5-7 so we will be anxiously awaiting his arrival at camp Williams tonight & I know you get released tomorrow morning & I wanted you to get lots of rest yesterday so... I am sorry again! I was hoping to have more excuses to come see you guys but it looks like I will run out of my top 2 in one day. (Seeing your house and the baby!) I just love you guys and am so happy for you! Makes me way too anxious now! I need to come hold him so it will calm my anxious nerves!! =) Love you guys see ya soon!
Kilee-
I was so excited when I got your mom's e-mail letting me know the lil' man had arrived. CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS! He is so handsome!!!!!!!!! I know that you were anxious for him to get here but like I told your mom, "he was getting his last few instructions before he made his triumphant entry and he did not want to leave his favorite little girly cousin that will be arriving in September". Get some sleep and enjoy each and every moment, they grow up way too fast and before you know it he will be serving a mission!
Love You
Allison Bean
Congratulations!! We are so glad that the baby is here and that he is healthy!! He is way cute! Take care!
Aren't you glad he didn't wait until May to come? He is just adorable and I am so excited for you guys! You look great and I hope your recovery goes well.
-Mels
Congratulations, he's way cute!! It's so nice to finally have them here and not feel so crappy. The last little bit is just unbearable. Can't wait to find out what name you pick!!
what a handsome little guy...I am excited to hear what his name is. Congratulations!!!
He is so cute!! COngrats!
Congrats Tyler & Kilee! Danica was so sweet to get some pictures up ASAP since we just could not wait to see him. We were excited to see more from your blog! Samantha has been telling me ALL day that she wants to go see kilee's baby!
He is sooooo sweet and cute! We can't wait to come see you guys! We love you guys. Enjoy every little second because it is amazing how fast they grow!
ShaRee
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NEW MOMMY AND DADDY!!! i love him he is sooooo dang cute. i love that we are both mom's now. i can't wait to see him again!
oh my heck i love him already! he is so darling! i can't wait to see more pics! and better yet... see him in real life! hope you are feeling ok... you are going to be such a cute mommy! love you
cOnGRatS!! He is SO cute. How did the whole labor and delivery go for you? I'm so excited for you and Wag. You're going to be sweet parents. But let's get a name picked out, he can't be called baby wag forever
okay so I can totally tell that that is your baby! Most newborns you can't tell yet but HOLY COW, I can believe how much he looks like you! congrats!!
Congrats you guys! Can't wait for our little boys to get into all sorts of trouble together!
HE is DARLING! That is exactly what Hallie weighed! I love his hair... so so beautiful. good job cookin you two!
Way to go Kilee, he's a doll. I'm so happy for you and Tyler and what's his name. I can't wait to see him in person!
Post a Comment