Okay, we need some serious help! This naming game is A LOT harder than we thought it was going to be. We have to decide soon and we're struggling with his name. We've narrowed it down to 2.....1st one is KAESON MICHAEL WAGNER and 2nd one is BECKEM MICHAEL WAGNER. Both our dad's are michael so that part was easy but we're struggling with his first name. I need your opinions ASAP! I'll post more pics tonight. If you want to see a few more of him look at Trevor and Danica's blog on my friends list. They posted some of him last night.
15 comments:
I am not much help, they are both very cute names, if I had to choose I think I would pick Kaeson, only because Mason has a way cute friend named Kaeson! Brian and I have been struggling to think of Boy names that we like to, Good Luck!
OH! I really love them both, but I like how Beckem is so original! I've never heard it before! I think Kaeson is really popular right now too! I'd have to convert my brain, cause I've been calling him Kaeson this whole time! HAHA I like the nicknames for Beckem that everyone has come up with too! The only one I can think of for Kaeson is Kaes, and I remember you said you didn't like that. I want to come see you guys again so bad but I woke up with a cold this morning!! I just wanted to cry!! So as soon as I get better, I'm coming over to visit you and snuggle your baby! Good Luck with the naming, hope I helped a little! I hope you guys have gotten some good rest!! I can't wait to see all your pics and talk to you!! I've been trying not to call cause I figured you probably have a million people calling you!! Love you guys so much!! GOOD LUCK!
He is soooo cute. I love his hair!! I personally like the name Beckem. So cute. Hope all is going well. Cant wait to see more pictures of him. Congrats!!!
They are both cute! I think we are team Beckem though. :) Good Luck!!
i vote Beckam!
Kilee-
Don't you wish you could just ask him what he would like to be known as? I have to say that I am partial to Kaeson just because I always have to say to myself "and now sports fans quarterbacking for the AF Caveman we have Kaeson Michael Wagner!" I just think that sounds so cool. However, he is so handsome that he could just go by "baby boy" and get away with it.
Love Ya
Allison
hmmm, they're both really cool names but I think I'm gonna have to vote for Kaeson! Can't wait to see that handsome baby boy and his beautiful mama in person soon!
I vote Kaeson because I think it's cute but also because I hope to keep my son's name unique!
Like them both, but I LOVE Beckam. That is my vote.
Can't wait to meet the little guy. He is SO cute!
I like both names...but you have liked Kaeson a lot longer. Go with Kaeson. :) Good luck in choosing!
I like beckam... but kaeson is super cute too.
Congrats on your new beautiful baby boy! I'm so glad the two of you are fine, and by the way, he is so beautiful! I can't believe you have a new baby boy! How awesome is that! Thinking of you and your family! love, robyn I.
He is such a Beckem!!! So cute..love that name...congrats Kilee...I am so excited that we are now official mommies!
Kilee & Tyler,
I was so thrilled to get the e-mail about the safe arrival of your new little son. He is so darn cute. What a wonderful experience awaits you. I am so glad that your parents now get to enjoy all the joy, happiness, & love these little kids will bring into their lives as "grandparents". Congratulations!!!!!!
Judy in Arizona
Post a Comment