Thursday, May 22, 2008

Beckem is 3 weeks old!!

Now that little Becks is 3 weeks I thought its time to post a few more pics! He is growing so fast and pulls the funniest faces! He is a great sleeper and sleeps at least 3 hrs at a time during the night so I'm only getting up maybe 2 times just to feed him then he goes right back to sleep..such a good baby! It's wierd to think that he was inside of me just 3 weeks ago! Here are a few pictures and I'm still waiting to get his 2 week pics back so I can post them! :o) Great Grandma & Grandpa Wagner hold Beckem for the first time
One of the few times he's not crying when he gets changed. He hates his diaper changed and always fills another one right when I put a new one on! He must think it's funny!

Daddy and Beckem taking a sunday nap after church
I took this picture just barely so you can see how chubby he's getting!

I think this picture is so funny. He look like a little monkey! This is his favorite pose while he's asleep. He loves to have his little hand up against his face.
Grandpa Mike and Beckem snuggling!
Taking baths still scares him...just like the hiccups he gets all the time! We were trying out grandma Shar's new tub! :o) He peed on the kitchen wall straight behind him. He's pretty good at that.,...must be the warm water!
At his 2 week visit we had to strip him down to weigh him and he striked a pose for the camera but closed his eyes right when I took it!


10 comments:

Annika said...

He is so dang cute and we miss him like crazy!! You guys need to come up this weekend at least for a day. The kids REALLY want to see him too. I love these pics of him and his funny faces! Next time I think you should video him and post them :) Love you guys!

kelsey.bj.addi said...

kilee he is so precious! i think he totally looks like you. i need to come over asap i have been sooo busy with helping brooke but now she has had her little girl so i am not workin as much. i just want to hold little beck again! i seriously think he is the cutest little boy ever! i hope everything is going awesome for you as a mommy! i just love you and i am so happy for you! love always kels

adamsfamilynews said...

I can't believe it has already been 3 weeks. He is so dang cute!!

Monica Jackman said...

What a stud is all I can say. He is so sweet. The best thing about babies is that they just keep getting more and more fun- which is why right now is always the most fun time yet. Okay- I can't explain what I am trying to say. Having a baby is the best thing ever!- that's what I meant to say.

west's said...

Kilee - he is so cute!! He doesn't look all alien like a lot of newborns!! It was fun to see you. You're now a cute little mom. Crazy.

Katie said...

Kilee... he is such a cutie! I love that he sleeps with his hand by his face... You are gorgeous though... so everyone knew your baby could only end up cute!!! Congratulations... I'm excited for you!

Danica said...

I LOVE HIM! He's so cute! I'm glad you guys came to St. George!! I love him, and you guys so much! I love these pics they are so cute! I love snuggling him!! CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE!

Tyler, Amanda, Braxton, and Boston said...

Oh he is such a doll! I am so glad I got to see him! Still can't wait to come see that house of yours!(and of course little Beck again!) Still think he looks just like you! He is darling! Can't believe he is already 3 weeks!

Amber said...

I wish I could hold him right now. I need to come up and see you! When is a good time? He is so darn cute, and I love to see the chubby cheeks. They are so fun!!!!

Anonymous said...

He is SO cute! Looks like you are doing well!