Our little guy is growing!! When I took Beckem to his newborn check up when he was 4 days old his weight had dropped down to 6 lbs 5 oz which made me freak out! He had lost 9 oz from his birth weight but the Dr. assurred me that was normal and that when my milk came in he would gain it all back. Yesterday we went to his 2 week visit and the Dr. said they like to see the babies back to their birth weight at this point. Well Beckem was born at 6 lbs 14 oz and yesterday he weighed 7 lbs 7 oz! I was so happy that he's healthy and growing nice and chubby! :o) He also was almost 21 inches long so he has grown almost 3 inches in 2 weeks! No wonder he's been sleeping and eating a lot! We have the best pediatrician and if any of you are looking for one go to Dr. Arnold at Alpine Pediatrics. He is so amazing and cute with Beckem! We are loving having a newborn and I'm enjoying every minute of it. He sleeps awesome and has the sweetest personality. We got his pictures taken a couple days ago and will get them back in a couple weeks. I can't wait to post them..it was quite the event!
Ski week 2026
5 months ago

10 comments:
Okay PLEASE PLEASE come let me see him! I am dying to meet him!
Oh he is so cute! Congratulations. it's been awhile since i've seen your blog.
OH CUTE LITTLE CHUBBER!! I love that he's doing so good!! I can't believe that he's grown so much! I KNEW HE LOOKED DIFFERENT! I love him!! I need to hold him and kiss him!!
OH CUTE LITTLE CHUBBER!! I love that he's doing so good!! I can't believe that he's grown so much! I KNEW HE LOOKED DIFFERENT! I love him!! I need to hold him and kiss him!!
I'm so glad he gained weight- Ethan was 8 lbs 10 oz when he was born, and at his 2 week he was 10 lbs 2 oz- we must be feeding them cream! I can't wait to see him- his pictures are just darling!
What a cutie! Can't wait to see him again.
oh he is so darling!
Kilee he is the cutest thing ever. who ever would of imagined how fast time goes by. it seems like we were just in Hawaii planning our lives. being a mom is so fun. if we ever get to utah i cant waite to see you guys.
I just love him!
I love this cute picture of my grandson Beckem! He is so photogenic. He also makes the cutest and funniest faces ever! I just love to hold him and look at him. Being a grandma is the greatest! I love to spend time with this little guy!
grandma Shar
Post a Comment