Saturday, May 3, 2008

Meet Beckem....

After 2 days of trying to figure out this little guy's name we are convinced that it's Beckem Michael Wagner! We've always had a list of like 5 names that we liked and surprisingly this one wasn't on it! On Sunday night we were looking through a baby photographers website and seeing what all the baby boy names were. We saw Beckem and thought it was so unique and cute and neither of us know anyone named that so it totally fits this cute babies personality! We laughed
because his initials are BMW and I've always wanted one but will probably never get one! I got mine in a way better form :o) He is a healthy, happy baby and we love him so much!


I had too many pictures that I wanted to post so I thought I'd do a collage of a few of them. Beckem has such long fingers and toes and grabs everything with them. He's already pulling my hair which I didn't know they could do at 3 days old! He is like Tyler in the fact that he likes anything soft against his face. There's a picture where he's holding his burp cloth in one hand up against his face and his binky in the other. Another thing we've noticed about him is he LOVES his voice! He is always making some sort of whimper or something that makes it hard not to cuddle him! Last night was our first night home and we didn't get more than 1 1/2 hrs of sleep at a time. He was up about every 45 mins usually because his binky fell out of his mouth. He is so attached to it already. The first day he didn't have anything but the 2nd day the Dr. came and got him for his "procedure" and introduced him to the binky w/ sugar water on it to calm him. Now he always wants it in his mouth. Well, I'm going to go take a nap while Tyler is watching a movie with Beckem :o) I'll post more pics later!


So my collage didn't work like I thought it would so I made a slide show of some pics...it wouldn't let me add very many so these will have to make do :o)

16 comments:

Ashlee said...

Kilee he is so cute! I was thinking about you when I was at work on Friday and watched the elevators to see if I could watch you guys leave :) Obviously I didnt! Congratulations! Let me know if you need anything!

Sherilyn said...

Oh Beckem, we love you so much. You are such an adorable grandson. Your mom and dad are so full of love for you,and they have made sure that everything was ready before they brought you home to be a family. We are so proud and happy!
Love,
Grandpa Mike and Grandma Shar

Nicolle said...

Oh he is so CUTE! I LOVE the chubby cheeks! I cant wait to come and see him! Of course I LOVE his name cause Jaren and I are going to name our 1st litle boy that! Looks like we will both have a Beckem!

Chels Grubbs said...

KI!!! you're a mom!!!!!!! I can't believe it!!! And Beckem couldn't be any cuter!!! I could just pinch his cheeks!!! How did everything go? Besides being in labor for like 80 million hours!!! Where did you deliver? Oh my gosh he's so cute!!! Congratulations you guys!!!!

mer and mel said...

He is just so freakin adorable! I'm sorry you had such a long labor but glad Beckem is finally here! You look fabulous in the pictures....lucky!
Congratulations!
-mels

mer and mel said...

He is just so freakin adorable! I'm sorry you had such a long labor but glad Beckem is finally here! You look fabulous in the pictures....lucky!
Congratulations!
-mels

The Robinson's said...

oh he is so darling! i hope things are going well! i can't wait to see him in person!

Thorntons said...

Kilee this is Britt oh my gosh he is so cute! This is going to sound really mean of me, but I don't mean it that way but you know how mosy babies all look the same not too unique? Well he is such a cute baby my gosh! He is a little stud! I am not just saying that you are lucky because he is a beautiful baby! Of course I think mine are the cutest too,but he is one of the cutest babies I've ever seen! Congratulations!!!!!

Tyler, Amanda, Braxton, and Boston said...

I of course voted for Kaeson but now that he is named I can't picture him as anything else! It just fits him! He is a beautiful newborn! Lucky girl! Show him off! Not many people get to do that!
Can't wait to see you guys! Love ya!

Melissa said...

Yes I absolutely LOVE the name Beckem. It is such a cute name and he is an absolutely adorable little thing so it's perfect!
I was showing Kyle pictures from your mom of how cute he is and his exact words were "Wow, he is such a cute little guy. Whoa, he's really cute. Wow! Look how big his hands are!"
Luc had big hands AND feet and we loved it.
I can't believe he can pull your hair! What a trick at such a young age.
Can't wait to meet him. Luc and I have a bit of a cold right now, but as soon as there is no sign of it we are coming over! Can't wait to hold that little angel. Love you guys!

Monica Jackman said...

Oh happy day! Your beautiful baby boy is here and you no longer have to be prego! What a little angel! He is so sweet and adorable. I am so excited for you and Tyler. Don't you just feel complete now? I say enjoy every minute and try to find time to rest. I'm sure your cute mom is helping take good care of your little family. Congrats!

Jobi Niu said...

Kilee!! CONGRATS! He is SOOO precious! Look at his flippin cheeks! I LOVE HIM! His name is AMAZING! GREAT CHOICE! You guys are such cute parents..

Anonymous said...

You look so great! I am so happy for you, he is adorable! I am so glad Ty will have a little buddy!

Aimee Smith said...

Kilee I hope you do not mind that I found your blog! Your little guy is so ADORABLE! Congrats!

Danica said...

I tagged you, go to my blog to see what to do!

ash and jonny said...

congrats! He is so cute! and I love that name, good job! :)