YAY!! I'm glad you posted them!! He's so cute I LOVE HIM!! I NEED TO SQUEEZE HIM AND SNUGGLE HIM! I'm DYING!! Hopefully in a couple more days we'll be better... stupid sickness!! Hope you liked some of the movies!! LOVE YA!
These pics are really cute! He has changed a lot since we saw him. It is crazy how fast the grow! I am excited to spend time down there this week, so I will probably just be over every night! The slide show turned out great, good job!
Welcome to our blog! Tyler and I have been married for almost three years and are loving life! We have one little boy named Beckem who just turned one and are the happiest parents on earth! He brings so much joy into our lives and always keeps us laughing and smiling. Tyler works at XanGo International as a ADP retention specialist and is going to school full time at UVU. He is majoring in Business Management w/ an emphasis in Entrepreneurship and can't wait to be done! I graduated 2 years ago and am working as a Dental Hygienist two days a week at an office that I absolutely love. We are currently living in Saratoga Springs where we purchased a condo right before Beckem was born. We love our neighbors and love it out here! I love blogging and keeping in touch with friends this way and will try to do better! :o)
6 comments:
He is so cute! I'm glad you posted more pictures! So much fun! I think it's cute that his initials are BMW too :)
What fun pictures! He is adorable. We love you guys! :)
YAY!! I'm glad you posted them!! He's so cute I LOVE HIM!! I NEED TO SQUEEZE HIM AND SNUGGLE HIM! I'm DYING!! Hopefully in a couple more days we'll be better... stupid sickness!! Hope you liked some of the movies!! LOVE YA!
I'm so glad you put up some pictures! He is adorable! You two will be great parents! And You look great Butta:)Good Luck with BMW at home:)
These pics are really cute! He has changed a lot since we saw him. It is crazy how fast the grow! I am excited to spend time down there this week, so I will probably just be over every night! The slide show turned out great, good job!
he is so dang cute. im glad everything went good. you look so cute as a mommy.
Post a Comment