Friday, May 30, 2008

Just a preview....

My photographer just posted a few pictures on her blog so I had to post a couple of them so you could see! She's getting them printed today so I can pick them up tonight! I can't wait! Then I'll post a bunch of them :o)



10 comments:

Tyler, Amanda, Braxton, and Boston said...

Okay I am dying!!!!!!! I am getting so anxious! Is that photographer the same one Amber Manning used? Oh he is such a beautiful baby!! LOVE IT!

threelittlebackseatdrivers.blogspot.com said...

OMG, Kilee, he is beautiful...I totally want the info for that photographer...she does really nice work, so classy and elegant...he is so cute..I can't wait till they are older so we can hook them up! ;) haha...and you look fabulous too, highlights perfect as always! ;)

Amie said...

He is so cute. I think he looks a lot like you, but that's just me:)

Aimee Smith said...

He is a Doll Kilee! Such great pictures!

Jennie said...

I love it! That one of the 3 of you is so sophisticated and I love the one of Beckem in the stiped hat...such a darling little family!

The Robinson's said...

oh my gosh he is so cute! and i love the pics she did a great job!

mer and mel said...

He is just so adorable- and you look fabulous! I can't wait to see him!

jayni & ben said...

So I have been gone for a while and didn't even know you had your baby.CONGRATS!!! I LOVE the name you guys chose. He is so stinkin cute and I can not wait to see more pictures:)

Jayni

adamsfamilynews said...

I absolutely love the anouncement that you made!! It turned out so cute.

Nielsen Family said...

Those are so cute!! Now, I wish I would have got Mitts taken when he was a newborn but he grew up to fast and I am telling you.... having another baby makes time go by so much faster!!!