Thanks for posting these pictures of my adorable grandson. You all look so great. Whenever I am missing you, I can just click on these pictures. Thank you! Love each of you, Mom
Ki!! He is SO cute!!! I can't believe you already have a little guy!!! 1. because I feel like we were in high school yesterday and 2. because you don't look like you just had a baby at all!!!Your pictures are darling
Welcome to our blog! Tyler and I have been married for almost three years and are loving life! We have one little boy named Beckem who just turned one and are the happiest parents on earth! He brings so much joy into our lives and always keeps us laughing and smiling. Tyler works at XanGo International as a ADP retention specialist and is going to school full time at UVU. He is majoring in Business Management w/ an emphasis in Entrepreneurship and can't wait to be done! I graduated 2 years ago and am working as a Dental Hygienist two days a week at an office that I absolutely love. We are currently living in Saratoga Springs where we purchased a condo right before Beckem was born. We love our neighbors and love it out here! I love blogging and keeping in touch with friends this way and will try to do better! :o)
14 comments:
Kilee- he absolutely the cutest thing! Your photographer is wonderful- Such gorgeous pictures!
So cute! I love them!
I love all the pics! You guys all look so great and Beckem did such a great job posing! We miss you guys already!
K.. He is TOO CUTE! I LOVE the pictures! YOu're a HOT MAMA too!
He is just downright YUMMY! LoVe, LoVe, LoVe, the one with him smiling.
Allison
Thanks for posting these pictures of my adorable grandson. You all look so great. Whenever I am missing you, I can just click on these pictures. Thank you!
Love each of you,
Mom
ok he is so so so cute! i love your pictures they turned out so good! how exciting for you, i happy for you guys!
ps we do need to do lunch bunch!!! oh ya. and how do you do your cute background? this blog stuff is still over my head!
Ki!! He is SO cute!!! I can't believe you already have a little guy!!! 1. because I feel like we were in high school yesterday and 2. because you don't look like you just had a baby at all!!!Your pictures are darling
So CUTE! I LOVE them! My favorite is the picture where you are kissing him!
I LOVE HIM AND ALL HIS PICS, WHAT A CUTIE!!
How do you choose which ones to make larger prints of? If I were you I would make a huge collage on my living room wall. They turned out darling!
what a doll! can't wait to see him again.
He is soooooooooo cute. I can't get over it. I love all those pictures. You guys are such a cute little family.
Post a Comment