We blessed Beckem on June 1st and I'm barely getting pictures posted! Thanks to everyone who made the 9am sacrifice of coming out to our ward :o) and also for all the help with the wonderful brunch. It was such a special, memorable day for Tyler and I....
I was so proud of Tyler!
Becks Tuxedo...it even had coat tails (hes wearing socks i promise)
Our little family
4 Generations
Getting sleepy from all the attention

Uncle Jeff, Aunt Annika, & cousins Brin and Bailey
Ricky, Britt, Danica & Trevor
The food table...we had 71 people to feed!

He was such a good baby
Uncle Jeff, Aunt Annika, & cousins Brin and Bailey

4 comments:
How fun! It looks like it was a wonderful day! You look amazing! I need to come and see you and meet Beckem one of these days!
OH, those pics turned out so good!! I can't wait for you guys to come over today! YAY! AND I LOVE Tyler's smile in the last one, hehe that was cause we were teasing him about his eyes, and he tried to make them look open, haha!
Great pictures Kilee, you will forever treasure the "Generation" pictures of little Beck with his great grandparents. Looks like a great day and the food spread looked fabulous! Super job ladies.
Allison
Beckem was so cute at his blessing! He is just precious! I like the change on your blog, you have done a good job.
Post a Comment