Last night Tyler took Beckem and I to the golf course for our 1st golf lesson. I had been once in high school and didnt like it since i had no clue what i was doing. My husband on the other hand loves to golf and would especially love it if I liked to go with him. I guess driving the golf cart and getting a tan doesn't cut it :o) My parents gave Tyler a new driver that hes been wanting for almost a year now for his fathers day/early birthday present. He was so excited so we went to the driving range to practice. I hit the ground a few times before i actually made contact with the ball but had a blast once I actually hit it.....not far by any means but I got it off the tee!
Of course he was asleep most the time :o)

10 comments:
Are you kidding me? You took the baby when you could have left him with aunt Allie? What?! With Grandma Shar out of town I need to get a chance with the little guy-sign up for some golf lessons this week and let me play with the lil' man.
Allie
OK girl! Get your golf on and we can hit the links! It's so fun. And you will probably be really good at it since you are good at everything you try.
Fun family outing!
haha I totally feel your pain. Sean has taken me to the driving range a few times to teach me, but alas...I am no good. I need to take some real lessons so that I can actually go golfing. But you look awesome anyway:)
Kilee, thanks for the baby announcement. I just got it in the mail yesterday! What a beautiful little boy. Enjoy everyday because it goes soooo fast!
Michelle Ormond
Happy Happy Birthday Today!!!! =) In a way I so wish we were back being little 8 year olds so we could have a fun party today and hit up 7 Peaks!!! I miss those days!! I hope you have a great birthday! Love ya!
PS... About a shower I feel so bad about you throwing me a shower! Are you sure???? If so... You are the best & I love ya but please don't feel like you have too!! =) Your Mom was asking me at the blessing what days would work best & I told her any time after Labor day! It could seriously be the day after! Reason is... I have a huge group of friends that are out of state selling again this summer & won't be back till then & they keep asking me to make sure they are invited so if that works for you... I know its close to when AK is having her baby so please don't feel obligated. Just let me know! Thanks again! Love ya!
Hey Wagners,
We love your blog. You have done a great job at posting all those fun and memorable events. Keep up the great work! We love reading about day to day activities. Great way of keeping a journal! Just keep those memories coming!
Love you,
Mom and Dad Shelley
You look like a pro to me!! I don't think I could ever golf, so way to go for trying!
Golfing is soooo boring! You should have let me keep him so you could at least make it to dinner on a little date. I think Jared and Tyler will hit the golf course this summer, I know Jared really wants to go.
seriously can you belive me, I've learned to text and blog all in the same year! My brain just may explode with technology (ha ha)! I am so loving being able to keep in touch with everyone! I seriously have to monitor my own computer time or I will spend all day (or all night) and not get anything else done! Hey nice golf swing! I just got a new driver for my b-day and I am learning how to pound it!
Michelle
That's fun! How sweet is he just sleepin away in his stroller... He's so precious! Look how good you look!! WOW!
Post a Comment