I always said I'd like to get married at age 23 but little did I know....I now have a husband of 2 years and an adorable baby! I feel like the luckiest girl ever! This year we celebrated my birthday a couple days early with Annika, Jeff, and the girls while they were in town. We had a great BBQ at my parents, hung out, and ate birthday cake at 11pm. If you know my family you'll know we're all night owls. I also scored a scentsy candle from my sister which is awesome. If you dont have one yet....get one! My mom forgot a #3 so that's why the cake has a 2 and then 3 candles off to the side of her singing candle :o)

On monday, my actual birthday we went with family and friends to eat at the cheesecake factory. It was so much fun! A long wait yes, slow waiters yes, but great company and awesome food! Tyler took me on a shopping spree to buy a bunch of new clothes which will be put to great use! Our friends Derek and Rebecca gave me a GC to get a massage which I can't wait to get and my parents gave me a cute pair of capris and some $$ that will be nice to go spend on myself. Here's some pics from the night...



My sister in law Danica made me these cute boards. She digital scrapbooked a page then mosh poshed it on. This one is of Beckem's birth annoucement we made together.

These are cute sayings to hang in my kitchen. (Live well, Laugh often, Love much) I'm currently making some of these cute boards with Beckem's name spelled out on them to hang in his room. I can't wait to finish them!

My in-laws Mike and Kenna gave me a fishing license w/ a bunch of bait and glitter for our fishing trip to strawberry we took this past weekend. (Post to come)

My friend Rebecca and I
All in all it was a great birthday and I couldn't be a happier 23 year old!
10 comments:
Happy Birthday Ki! Sure do love ya! and i need to see that cute baby!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! YOu're a hottie! You just had a baby and look GREAT!!
Hope you had a happy birthday!
HaPpY, HaPpY BiRtHdAy Kilee! What a great way to start your 23rd year, the Cheesecake Factory, Family, Friends and that beautiful baby boy! You are going to have one heck of a year girl. And let us not forget the clothes, gifts, money and gift certificates... girls best friends. Hope you had a HaPpY DaY.
Allie
Happy Birthday! We love you!
Happy Birthday to you dearie! You look great!
YAY! I'm glad you had a good birthday, it was WAY FUN!
Happy Birthday friend! Beckem is so adorable! And you look amazing! Keep in touch! Love, Mindy
I can't believe you are any older than 18! I was reading your post, after an exhausting 11 hour day of cheer and I got a little teary! What can I say I am a total baul baby and being tired doesn't help. Mostly though, it just makes me so happy to see you happy!
So happy for our baby girl and her family. You are precious to us all. Thanks for sharing your life with us. We love you tons.'
Mom and Dad
Post a Comment