Thursday, July 10, 2008

Fun 4th of July Weekend

For the 4th this year we went up to Logan to stay with Annika and Jeff and their girls. We started out with a fun friends/family/neighborhood BBQ they put on Thursday night. The city had some awesome fireworks that night and of course we did our own in the street too. On friday the 4th, we went boating and had a picnic at the lake. We made homeade oreo ice cream that night and had our own little BBQ. On Saturday we went to Logan's famous car show. I'm not too into cars but I loved all the treats from the booths. We had a great holiday weekend and can't wait to see Ak and Jeff again this weekend when we go to Lake Powell! Thanks for having us up and hosting such a fun weekend! We love you guys! Hanging out at the BBQBeckem was very entertained by the fireworks. His eyes were huge the whole time! Brin, Bailey, and Tyler were addicted to these "I Spy" books and did a lot of them every nightI put Beckem's sunglasses on him then looked over and the lense had popped out. He didn't seem to mind...
He loves boat rides! The water was kind of dirty and cold so he didn't swim but he loved riding on Aunt Annika's lap since she couldn't do any water sports either :o) (Notice my cute dad in the front of the boat soaking up the sun)My mom and dad on the tube. You would never guess they're in their 50's! Tyler and BecksLike father....like sonMy mom went to Chicago a few weeks ago and brought back this cute little Chicago Cubs baseball uniform for Beckem. He wore it on the 4th of July since the colors were perfect!Brinley is the ultimate babysitter. She had a burp rag on each shoulder and got him right asleep. The wonderful Baby Bjorn. He loves riding in this but only front facing. He hates facing me because he feels like he's missing out!
We had a picnic at the park and Beckem spit up all down Brin's shirt. I love this pic!
The sunglass thief....
Beckem loves pregnant bellies. He must know all those babies from heaven because he gives them a big hug and goes right to sleep.
He's so precious when he sleeps!

He had such a fun weekend playing with his cousins he didn't want to leave!







7 comments:

Amie said...

He is getting so big! It looks like you guys had a fun 4th of July. I'm surprised we didn't run into each other since we were at the same places all weekend:) You have such a cute little family.

Hopefam said...

I can't believe how much he has grown! I love his little facial expressions in the pics! I hope that you are doing great and survived you first few days back at work!!

threelittlebackseatdrivers.blogspot.com said...

So Cute, Kilee...they are getting so BIG!!! I love the glasses picture...it reminds me of the 80's when people did that on purpose to look cool...haha...he's a doll...so glad to be his future mother in law! ;)

Danica said...

All of those pics are so cute! We sure missed you guys on the 4th! I love the pic of Becks at the fireworks, what a cutie!! Love ya, miss ya, hope to see you soon... but your leaving so... hope to see ya when you get back :) haha

THE GROWS said...

he is so dang cute, and getting so big. I can't believe how fast time goes by

Ashlee said...

I am so glad I finally got to meet this sweet baby! You are an adorable mom Kilee! We need to do lunch soon!

Hayley England Kling said...

Kilee,

He is so cute! I really want to come see him. We moved from Saratogs to Lehi but it's still pretty close. You are such a good little mommy :)