Tyler's grandparents take their trailer up to Strawberry every summer and camp out for a few days. We went up this year and had a lot of fun. I love fishing with the boys and was lucky enough to go out a couple times with them while grandma Kenna watched Beckem. He loves the outdoors !
Becks liked going for walks in his little stroller. He's still a little small for it so we had to prop the blanket around his head so it didn't slide around.
He loves smiling when his binky isn't in!
We took Beckem out on the boat for an hour one morning. It was kind of cold driving the boat out to our fishing spot so Beckem and I sat in the little cubby that has a door that shuts. The boat hitting the waves put him to sleep!
Isabel with her barbie fishing pole. Believe it or not....she caught the first fish!
Trevor, Tyler, Mike, and Grandpa Kent. My favorite is Harley's (the dog) ears that the wind picked up. He would try and get the fish while we reeled it in.
Mike (Tylers dad) caught the most fish and I caught the biggest so we took a pic together. You can see my big long one on the right. :o)
Mike sat in the sun too long one day with his tennis shoes on. We told him his red leggin's were qutie fashionable! Ouch!
Becks in his killer shades
Hangin out with grandma
Tyler put together his tent that we got for our wedding. He finally got to try it out....we slept in the trailor.
Grandma Bonna reading stories to her 2 great grandkids before bed.
Fishing can be exhausting!
Ski week 2026
5 months ago

5 comments:
The wonderful adventures of Beckem, he certainly is going to be a well rounded boy! And all before he is one year old. Love his fishing gear, he is so yummy Kilee.
Love Ya
Allie
Oh fun!!!!!!! You guys have done a lot of fun things with him already! Like I said in my last comment he looks SO much like you! Your little family is darling and Kilee you look FABULOUS!!! Let me know your secrets!!
Very cute blog. I love reading all about your exciting life. Keep building those memories. I am enjoying the ride!
Love ya,
Mom
I love the picture where he is smiling! I just want to pinch those little cheeks!
darling! he is so precious! love ya
Post a Comment