This post is going to be dedicated to all the events I didn't post! Everytime something happens I always say I'm going to quickly post it but as lots of you know....blogging isn't quick! I have missed a lot of things so I figured I'd just put them all in one! Really random events but I hope you enjoy! :o)
This was Beckem's first chiropractic visit. The miracle worker Dr. Alsop is adjusting Beckem's valve and teaching me how so he has better digestion and is less gassy and fussy. It works!
I laughed so hard this day. Beckem finally discovered himself in the mirror and was so entertained by it. He looked at himself for ever trying to figure out who that was.
We missed my family's trip to Disneyland this year so Brin and Bailey were nice enough to share their princess hat with Beckem. ( This is the first girly thing he's worn..I promsie!)
We went to St. George and stayed in a 2.5 million dollar vacation house. It was absolutely beautiful! Danica's uncle owns it and was nice enough to let us all stay there over Memorial Day. I stayed inside a lot reading the vampire books while Beckem napped. So relaxing and fun!
The beautiful view in the back of their house. The pool was covered but it is a infinity pool that looks like it's dropping into the canyon. So cool!
Beckem's learning young to ride motorcycles. We only drove across the street and back but it was his official 1st motorcycle ride.
Another motorcyle picture w/ grandpa.
Becks loves to sit in his bumbo and hang out with dad...
But when Dad gets into watching tv....he forgets he isn't big enough to sit in there for a long time. His little head gets tired and starts to hang off the edge!
I love this one! Beckem was taking a nap and was really wiggly and had a hard time falling asleep. I went in there to check on him and he had wiggled his diaper half way off. One side was still attached but the other was nice and breezy. He would make a perfect plumber sporting this look!
Nothing stops grandma and grandpa from snuggling their grandbabies. They were coming down with a cold so my mom called me at work and asked if I'd bring a few dental masks home. I think she'll save them for diaper changes!
Beckem loves to visit dad at work. His office calls him beamer (due to his bmw initials) and they all love to hold him. This day he had a blow out so Tyler got to babysit while I was washing out his shorts!
This is Beckems little girlfriend Whitney Kate. They love playing together and holding hands. Her mom Nat and I wish arranged marriages still happened because these two cuties would be perfect! :o)
Blowing bubbles is his new thing along with pinching cheeks with his toes. He gets a kick out of it and we think hes pretty talented too!
At Beckem's 2 month visit he weighed 12 lbs 3 oz (60th percentile) and was 23 inches long (70th percentile). He's getting so big and is now almost 3 months so he probably weighs at least 13 something??
We just bought this swing for him a couple weeks ago and he loves the craddle motion. He will sit in this and watch tv for a hour at a time. I tivo sesame street for him and he's so entertained. I want to try baby einstein. Has anyone tried it??
My little cousin Brielle was born just a week after Beckem. He dressed in his new church outfit for her blessing.
This was taken just 2 days ago. We were babysitting the Wagners dog Harley for the weekend. Beckem will sit at watch Harley run around but he didn't really love to sit by him!
I gave him a bath yesterday and he sat like a little man. He flipped both arms around the tub and was just chillin. He loves his baths.
And last but not least...his tongue smile! This is his silly face he pulls when you talk baby talk to him. He's getting such a cute, funny personality and I'm falling in love with him more and more every day. This has been such a fun past 3 months and we can't wait for more!
This was Beckem's first chiropractic visit. The miracle worker Dr. Alsop is adjusting Beckem's valve and teaching me how so he has better digestion and is less gassy and fussy. It works!
I laughed so hard this day. Beckem finally discovered himself in the mirror and was so entertained by it. He looked at himself for ever trying to figure out who that was.
Beckem's learning young to ride motorcycles. We only drove across the street and back but it was his official 1st motorcycle ride.
Another motorcyle picture w/ grandpa.
Becks loves to sit in his bumbo and hang out with dad...
But when Dad gets into watching tv....he forgets he isn't big enough to sit in there for a long time. His little head gets tired and starts to hang off the edge!
I love this one! Beckem was taking a nap and was really wiggly and had a hard time falling asleep. I went in there to check on him and he had wiggled his diaper half way off. One side was still attached but the other was nice and breezy. He would make a perfect plumber sporting this look!
Beckem loves to visit dad at work. His office calls him beamer (due to his bmw initials) and they all love to hold him. This day he had a blow out so Tyler got to babysit while I was washing out his shorts!
This is Beckems little girlfriend Whitney Kate. They love playing together and holding hands. Her mom Nat and I wish arranged marriages still happened because these two cuties would be perfect! :o)
Blowing bubbles is his new thing along with pinching cheeks with his toes. He gets a kick out of it and we think hes pretty talented too!
At Beckem's 2 month visit he weighed 12 lbs 3 oz (60th percentile) and was 23 inches long (70th percentile). He's getting so big and is now almost 3 months so he probably weighs at least 13 something??
We just bought this swing for him a couple weeks ago and he loves the craddle motion. He will sit in this and watch tv for a hour at a time. I tivo sesame street for him and he's so entertained. I want to try baby einstein. Has anyone tried it??
My little cousin Brielle was born just a week after Beckem. He dressed in his new church outfit for her blessing.
This was taken just 2 days ago. We were babysitting the Wagners dog Harley for the weekend. Beckem will sit at watch Harley run around but he didn't really love to sit by him!
I gave him a bath yesterday and he sat like a little man. He flipped both arms around the tub and was just chillin. He loves his baths.
And last but not least...his tongue smile! This is his silly face he pulls when you talk baby talk to him. He's getting such a cute, funny personality and I'm falling in love with him more and more every day. This has been such a fun past 3 months and we can't wait for more!

12 comments:
Thanks for sharing those cute pics!! Don't you love having a baby??
we totally need to get together and catch up...give me a call when you get a chance...today was Whitney's first day with food, a little rice cereal in her milk bottle, she took to it really well, let's see if she sleeps longer with an even fuller tummy...she didn't like peaches though, who knew those were the strongest...we'll wait on those...Whitney is drooling like crazy and totally rolled over tonight (with a little nudge)...it is amazing all that they are doing...how fast 3 months goes...it is for sure getting funner...no doubt! ;) Call me!
He is a looker- what a cutie! Kilee, I'm sure I am not the first to tell you this but I think Beckem looks like you. One of these days when I am in AF I will call you so we can get our little guys together.
Love all of the updates! Beckem looks so grown up in his church outfit. Love it! Wish we lived closer so we could see him more.....maybe one day! Brin can't stop laughing at the pic with his tongue out. It is her favorite one! She is into looking at blogs today :) See you this weekend!
What a cutie! I love all of the pic, he has gotten so big! I have to admitt looking at all the pics of Beckham, I am getting really excited-only 1 more month! Hope you are doing great, don't worry about the shower, I will miss you though! We'll have to do lunch someday.
He is getting so big and he is sooo cute. I love the last picture!!
Ok, where to start?
Discovering himself in the mirror. What a milestone! That is so cute.
The princess disney hat is hilarious.
JEALOUS of the gorgeous condo you got to stay in...JEALOUS.
Wait to go with the motorcycle ride. He is the littlest stud there ever was. Your dad looks so happy to have his little buddy on the back with him.
The bumbo is hilarious. So cute pic of him and Tyler chillin in their chairs.
Wiggling out of his diaper - hilarious! What a talented little thing! We love wiggly babies in this house.
Your parents in the masks is classic.
A blowout at work...ugh.
The pic of him and his girlfriend will probably be replicated EXACTLY in about 16 years. He's too cool for school and unaffected with some pretty girl snuggling up on his arm. Love it!
His church outfit was adorable.
His tongue smile is awesome! It's so fun when their personalities start to come through.
He's a doll!
My grandson is so cute. I love him to pieces. I love to tend him, give him kisses and to play and laugh out loud with him. He does have a fun personality! Cute pictures on a darling blog. Thanks for the update.
Love you all to pieces,
Grammie Shar
Hos tongue smile.. ha ha ha ADORABLE! I love that he wiggled his lil' diaper off!
This was hilarious. I was laughing at every picture. The one with Tyler watching tv instead of the babe - don't worry it doesn't get better. And the diaper - atleast no poop was in it!! & Harley - he/she is still alive? Beckem is so freaken cute!! Love it. So baby einstein is like the greatest thing ever. Adde still watches them. And Ezra loves them too & they both started watching them when they were really little & I was able to get stuff done.
Oh my gosh i cant believe how big he is getting??? When are we ever going to get together??
Hi Wagner's this is Judy's daughter in AZ. Your mom was too cute in sharing your blog so we can see your adorable little guy! I just wanted to give you my two cents on the Baby Einsteins movies...great! My older little one watched them for a long time and still ocassionally watches them. Costco sometimes carries them in multiple packs. Good luck!
Post a Comment