I'm way behind on my posts! We took a trip to Lake Powell a couple weeks ago and had so much fun. Thanks to Robert and Kristin for inviting us on such a fun trip! Can't wait for next year!
You got tons of pics from the trip! I need to get them next week. Seeing all these pics makes me miss Beckem. And you guys too of course ;) Can't wait to see you all next week. That pic of his "clown hair" gave me a good laugh tonight after a long day at girls camp! Love ya!
Cute posts of our very fun trip to Lake Powell. SO glad it worked out to take Beckem. We have had a fun summer with our adorable grandkids and kids. Love you, Mom and Dad
Welcome to our blog! Tyler and I have been married for almost three years and are loving life! We have one little boy named Beckem who just turned one and are the happiest parents on earth! He brings so much joy into our lives and always keeps us laughing and smiling. Tyler works at XanGo International as a ADP retention specialist and is going to school full time at UVU. He is majoring in Business Management w/ an emphasis in Entrepreneurship and can't wait to be done! I graduated 2 years ago and am working as a Dental Hygienist two days a week at an office that I absolutely love. We are currently living in Saratoga Springs where we purchased a condo right before Beckem was born. We love our neighbors and love it out here! I love blogging and keeping in touch with friends this way and will try to do better! :o)
4 comments:
Looks like fun! Beckem is getting so big!
he is getting so big1 he is darling! love him! and you!
You got tons of pics from the trip! I need to get them next week. Seeing all these pics makes me miss Beckem. And you guys too of course ;) Can't wait to see you all next week. That pic of his "clown hair" gave me a good laugh tonight after a long day at girls camp! Love ya!
Cute posts of our very fun trip to Lake Powell. SO glad it worked out to take Beckem. We have had a fun summer with our adorable grandkids and kids.
Love you,
Mom and Dad
Post a Comment