I have wanted to do this for a really long time but for some reason have never gotten around to it. I was looking at his hair the other day thinking to myself that I probably look like one of those mom's that think their childs crazy wierd mullet, or really funky hair is cute and wont cut it! So, I called Grandma Kenna up (the one with a hair license) and went over to her house to get rid of beckem's "wings". He has these really long sideburn/wings that if you pull them forward enough, almost touch his eyes! If that's not bad enough....he also has this patch of really long hair right down the middle of his head that if it's combed forward also almost hits his eyeballs! These are the places he was born with hair and just continued to grow while the rest either fell out or slowly grew in. I'm proud to say that we took the plunge and the wings and long/curly mohawk are now donated to grandpa Mike Shelley to slowly add to his bald spots :o) j/k
Ski week 2026
6 months ago

7 comments:
He looks so grown up! It seems like forever since I have seen him. I guess I got spoiled seeing him everyday while we were down there. Can't wait to see you guys! I love the haircut and I am glad you got the courage to cut it :) Tell Kenna great job!
WOW! Again for the record he looks JUST like you (Sorry Tyler) he is growing up so fast and getting a very mature look. Can't wait to see you guys!
Handsome boy!
He is so cute in all those pictures!
Love the haircut! The first one is always a little hard, but then you see how cute they look! We need to see you guys, time is always slippin by!
What a styling little man! I can't believe how big he is! Hope you're doing great :)
Great job on the first hir cut Gramma Kenna! Beckem is so cute and loveable. I love to hug and kiss him. He is such a good baby. Cute pics on the blog.
Love,
Gramma Shar
Post a Comment