I have been wanting to get his 3 month pic's taken for awhile now. I finally got it scheduled and did it this last thursday but he will be 4 months next week so we are now calling them his "4 month pics". My sister's friend from college is just starting out in the photography world so I asked her to take his pics while we were up in logan for her baby shower. We went to the park around the corner from her sisters house before the shower started and she shot a few for me. Remember how good Beckem was for his 2 week old pictures and how well he cooperated?? Well that wasn't the case this time! He was so wiggly and wouldn't sit down. He arched his back everytime we tried to get him to sit down up against something. He cried and wanted to be fed although he'd just finished eating. And to top it off, he didn't smile once! I was so stressed with him! Tina is amazing because I walked away thinking we didn't get one good shot but she managed to get all these. This was only her 2nd time shooting a baby this age! What a talented photographer huh! She just posted a few tonight on her blog so I thought i'd share them with you all :o)
14 comments:
Sooooooo adorable. Beckem, you are photogenic no matter what mood you are in. I love these pictures. Great job Tina!It was a fun day to remember.
I hate that I live far away! I want to come see Beckem right now after looking at these pics! They are so cute and I think she did a great job. Her website is actually tinabeanphotography.blogspot.com if you want to change that :) I'll keep you posted on any news!! Hopefully it will be soon. I don't know how much longer I can stand it!
I love HiM's socks, HiM's eyes, and HiM's Chubby, Chubby, legs!!!!!! Oooooooooooh my jaws ache, I just want to smooooooosh him. He is so darling.
Love Ya
Allie
SOOO cute! you are such a pretty little mama and that shot of Beckem w/ the bottle is priceless! Miss you guys!
Macie and I NEED to see Beckem again soon!!! He is so photogenic...just like the rest of the Shelley clan. Does Tina do road trips?
What a stud! I must say that whoever gave you that adorable onesie must have amazing taste in clothing.
Soooo cute!! I can't wait until I can get pics of Brevin!! It was great to see you today!
ok , he is soo dang cute. i cant believe how big he is already. ok so we're moving to Utah in like two weeks. my husband is going to go to byu in jan but we didnt want to move in the snow, so we are going now. we totally have to hang out.
ok i love him! could he be any cutter! seriously!! remember how i haven't seen him in real life yet?... stupid! we have to get togetehr!!
Those are cute! I love the first one! He's such a cutie. I just want to squish him. :)
I should say talented!!!! Wow! Those are amazing. I love his knee highs - so cool.
The last pic, close up one is my fav. he is such a boys boys boy. cute!
great...am I going to have to go to Logan to get some good pics of Luc?
I just put your CD in the mail today so it is on it's way! There are still a lot more to see :).
Oh i LOVE the HAT! So CUTE! We really need to get together!
oh goodness....those pictures are awesome. The photographer is amazing!
Miss you! hope you are doing fabulous!
I really need to get a blogpage I guess!
Love ya T
Post a Comment