Thursday, September 4, 2008

More Pictures

I got my pictures in the mail today from Tina and I love them! I had to post a few more...okay, a lot more but these were a few of my favorites.... Beckem is always so interested in everything that's in front of him and he concentrates so hard!


This is his "I want something" face
This is how he looks when he's staring at the TV. He's like Tyler in that way. If the TV's on his eyes are glued and he can't do or think about anything else. Beckem will even stop eating if Tyler turns the tv on because he HAS to turn his head to watch! I'm in trouble!
I LOVE his chubby leg rolls!

Beckem is easily entertained
He always sucks his bottom lip in when he wants his binky or something to chew on. I swear he's teething already.
Ok, this is totally not his smile at all but we thought it was cute anyways!
I love these ones!

Cool angle

So there's more pictures of our little guy. He just had his 4 month check up last week and weighed 15 lbs 12 oz (75%) was 25.25 inches long (75%) and his head was in the 35% but I swear it doesn't look like he has a big body and small head does he? I think he's perfectly proportional :o) I was having a hard time because I wasn't able to go to his checkup because we had to switch it to a week earlier. His appt was supposed to be yesterday but as some of you know, Tyler got laid off from Equity Title last Monday so our insurance policy ended the end of august. I called the Dr's office and they were nice enough to accommodate us so it would still be covered. I was filling in at my old office so Tyler and his mom took Beckem but he took his shots like a champ and only cried for a couple minutes after and acted much better than last time besides the usual mild fever. I hate when they have to get shots! I swear it's more hurtful and traumatic for the moms then the baby whose actually getting them! As for Tyler, he made it through 2 other lay offs so we feel lucky he made it this far. The job hunt is coming along but still nothing promising yet so if anyone has any leads or knows of any jobs available we are in the market! He is going to school full time and getting his degree in Business Management w/ an emphasis in entrepreneurship so is looking for anything business related that can give him some experience. If he can't find that then he's really just looking for anything!

4 comments:

adamsfamilynews said...

Cute Cute Cute!!! I love the one with Beckham in the basket

Ashlee said...

He is so stinkin' cute! And yes, lunch is coming...some day :) Are you still just working 2 days?

Annika said...

I forgot there would even be more pics on the CD from Tina. They all seriously are SO cute!

Sherilyn said...

What a very photogenic baby Beckem is. Could he get any more adorable? I just love him to pieces. Grammie Shar