My new little niece Olivia was born yesterday morning 8:43, weighed 5lbs 11 oz and was 19 inches long. She is so precious. We just love her! She was born 3 weeks early and Danica has been on bed rest since about 30 weeks so it paid off and Olivia was born healthy and happy. Hurray for no NICU! They brought her home today and we can't wait to go see her again. Beckem was so interested in her and kept trying to grab her. He can't wait to have someone smaller than him to tease!

Congrats Trevor and Danica. She's beautiful!!
7 comments:
This is Britany Thornton I have to put a block on my blog if you want to view my blog e-mail me and I'll put you on my list. brittanythornton@comast.net
CUTE!!! 5 LBS she is so tiny!! Yay for babies, I love them.
Yea that she is here safe and sound. So cute! I don't think Beckem could look any cuter. He looks so grown up in that outfit or something. I LOVE it! Can't wait to meet Olivia in person!! I'm sure Izzy will be a great big helper :)
It was fun to see you guys at the hospital! I can't believe how big Beckem is compared to Olivia! They are both so cute!
Oh, I am so glad that everything went well with Danica. She has had such a hard time. Your little Beckham is so cute.
Congrats to Trevor and Danica! She is a Q-T. How blessed to have two beautiful and healthy little girls. Can't wait to meet Olivia. Beckem will have such a fun time with all of his girl cousins.
HEY ALL YOU PAST AF CHEERLEADERS!
WE ARE HAVING A HOMECOMING CHEER REUNIION PARTY ON WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 24TH, 7PM IN THE SCHOOL CAFETERIA. PLEASE
LOG ON TO http//michelleormond.googlepages.com, click on AF cheer in the left hand menu and then select social invitation and bio form!
It is going to be a lot of fun so please come!!!
Love you all
Michelle
P.S. TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW!
Post a Comment