She has the longest fingernails I've ever seen on a baby! I thought Beckem had pointy long fingernails but if you look hard in this picture they are literally curling up because they hang over the edge of her finger so far!
She LOVES this cute little pink binky. She really goes to town on it and is attached already. So cute! We're so glad she made it here safe and sound! I can't wait to be the aunt that gets to spoil her rotten!!
She is delicious, so glad you posted Aunt Kilee! I love that you snuck Beckem in so that he could be reunited with his gal. Give your mom a big hug for me and kiss those sweet babies a million times over. Luv Allie
She is so precious. I loved Jeff's email - so much detail! I can't believe she didn't get the epidural till so late. Yikes. I am glad everything is ok. Little Kennadi is a beautiful angel...she is lucky to have you for an aunt! The pics of her and Becks are so cute. They will be fun cousins. Thanks for sharing the details and pics!!
That is weird they don't allow babies! I had all sorts of babies in my room after I had Liv... She is so super CUTE! Love her! Can't wait to see her in real life! And I just love Beckem, I've been telling everyone about his freakin cute giggle!
Love the name...so, so cute. Ok, so tell me how you saved $100!!! Totally unfair! I keep telling myself to go get the Sun paper and clip coupons and stuff, but we always just go when we are in dire need of everything and I just go up and down the isles getting what we need and don't stick to a list or coupons...no idea, i can't believe so many people are organized so much in this aspect of their lives...i'm so jealous, haha! are you going to see Paige Monday or Tues? I didn't hear what day she was coming, it'd be fun to meet at the office all at the same time! ;)
She is so cute!! I know how you guys feel.....Tina sneeked in Ava to see us and the nurse really let us have it!! I can't believe she dialated so fast! I'm so glad everything is O.K.! It makes me want another one!!
Thanks for your sweet comment about the car. Yeah... no fun huh? We really need to get together!!! We didn't really get to talk when I saw you on Saturday. We need to go to lunch or dinner or something! I mean seriously... we couldn't possibly live any closer to each other! How adorable little baby Beckem doing? I could hear him making his little happy squeal noise the other night, it was making me laugh so hard!
Hey, Aunt Kilee!!! How fabulous for your family! I found your blog through Ginay, then through Amanda! I have a class blog! You should check it out!!! (Except I have the 13 year old Bagley girl heping me with it---because I'm old!) missmitchellsfabulousfifthgrade.blogspot.com
Welcome to our blog! Tyler and I have been married for almost three years and are loving life! We have one little boy named Beckem who just turned one and are the happiest parents on earth! He brings so much joy into our lives and always keeps us laughing and smiling. Tyler works at XanGo International as a ADP retention specialist and is going to school full time at UVU. He is majoring in Business Management w/ an emphasis in Entrepreneurship and can't wait to be done! I graduated 2 years ago and am working as a Dental Hygienist two days a week at an office that I absolutely love. We are currently living in Saratoga Springs where we purchased a condo right before Beckem was born. We love our neighbors and love it out here! I love blogging and keeping in touch with friends this way and will try to do better! :o)
9 comments:
She is delicious, so glad you posted Aunt Kilee! I love that you snuck Beckem in so that he could be reunited with his gal. Give your mom a big hug for me and kiss those sweet babies a million times over.
Luv
Allie
She is so precious. I loved Jeff's email - so much detail! I can't believe she didn't get the epidural till so late. Yikes. I am glad everything is ok. Little Kennadi is a beautiful angel...she is lucky to have you for an aunt!
The pics of her and Becks are so cute. They will be fun cousins.
Thanks for sharing the details and pics!!
That is weird they don't allow babies! I had all sorts of babies in my room after I had Liv... She is so super CUTE! Love her! Can't wait to see her in real life! And I just love Beckem, I've been telling everyone about his freakin cute giggle!
Love the name...so, so cute. Ok, so tell me how you saved $100!!! Totally unfair! I keep telling myself to go get the Sun paper and clip coupons and stuff, but we always just go when we are in dire need of everything and I just go up and down the isles getting what we need and don't stick to a list or coupons...no idea, i can't believe so many people are organized so much in this aspect of their lives...i'm so jealous, haha! are you going to see Paige Monday or Tues? I didn't hear what day she was coming, it'd be fun to meet at the office all at the same time! ;)
She is so cute!! I know how you guys feel.....Tina sneeked in Ava to see us and the nurse really let us have it!! I can't believe she dialated so fast! I'm so glad everything is O.K.! It makes me want another one!!
She is so beautiful! Congratulations Annika!
Thanks for your sweet comment about the car. Yeah... no fun huh? We really need to get together!!! We didn't really get to talk when I saw you on Saturday. We need to go to lunch or dinner or something! I mean seriously... we couldn't possibly live any closer to each other! How adorable little baby Beckem doing? I could hear him making his little happy squeal noise the other night, it was making me laugh so hard!
That is so cute and your kids are going to be so close in age! Tell her congrats for me k?
Hey, Aunt Kilee!!!
How fabulous for your family!
I found your blog through Ginay, then through Amanda! I have a class blog! You should check it out!!! (Except I have the 13 year old Bagley girl heping me with it---because I'm old!) missmitchellsfabulousfifthgrade.blogspot.com
Post a Comment