Have staring contests with his cousin Isabel
Do push ups in bed while waiting for mom to come pick him up
Letting Grandpa Wagners horse Dude smell his feet
Kissing Dude (Oh wait, mom was really mad that grandpa let Dude get up in his face. He had snot/horse slobber?? on his cheek after! My cameras screen is broken so I can't really see what I'm taking a picture of until it's over...hence this picture! At least Beckem didn't seem to mind!)
Mowin' the lawn with Grandpa Shelley
Feeding apples to Grandpa Shelley's horses Chicco and Summer
Watching Sesame Street with his favorite monkey
Seeing which cousin can cry the loudest for a Wagner cousin family photo
Watching Mom and Dad leave his room when he gets put to bed (I hate this new trick....it makes me feel so guilty!
Trying rice cereal for the first time and deciding it would be a lot faster if he grabbed the bowl to drink it instead!
Realizing that it's not as easy as it looks! (Maybe next month we'll try again)
Sucking his customized binky
Enjoying being outside with Dad
Giving kisses to baby Kennadi
Showing her who's the man
And of course, blogging and looking at pictures of all his friends and family. Sure is a busy life being a 5 month old!!

20 comments:
Just love those adorable pictures! Can't believe our grandson is now 5 months old. Time is going by too quickly. He is such a happy, bright spot, in out lives. We can't get enough of him. He makes eveyone laugh, just like his mom did when she was a baby. Thanks for being such great and fun parents to our grandson, Beckem!
Looking forward to each days memory,
Grandpy Mike and Grammie Shar
Kilee, he is so fetchin adorable I can hardly stand it! Isn't it so sad when they do that puppydog look when you put them down in the crib? so sad! Anyway, he is so stinkin cute!
Kilee, where has time gone? Can you believe our kiddies are so big??? I don't have any info on Gayle's shower??? Nat mentioend it was the 10th but what are we doing...I really want to come and reciprocate for Gayle and Dione!!! So excited to see you all...hope everything is going well...when we get together for the shower let's plan a playdate! ;) How's the job search going???
I LOVE this post! How freakin cute! I love him! All those pics were awesome.. now you need to follow my kids around and take awesome pics of them for me!
Oh my heck he is getting so big! And also so funny. I love all of these pics but think the one of him and Isabel having a stare contest is so funny! I still can't believe the horse snot.....too sick! See you guys tomorrow! Can't wait!
Your baby is getting soooo big. I can not believe how much he has grown since the last time I can to your blog. What a cutie!!
I can't believe how old his is getting! I swear you just had him. He is adorable Kilee!!
like everyone else commented... "i can't believe how big he is!" seriously... he is so darling!
Kilee! It was so great to see you the other night and your baby is adorable! So anyway... I am taggin you (sorry). Check out my blog for instructions!
Michelle
so many cute pics. ew - did you ever get the horse slobber/snot off?
he is such a cute boy and so full of personality!
That is such a cute post of Beckem! I really need to see him, he is growing so fast. I love his haircut, it looks so grown up!
So cute!! He is getting so big and cuter each day!
Hey Kilee! I love looking at your blog! He is so stinkin cute I Love the picture of him on the lawn mower I was laughing because my dad does that with Gage all the time! As soon as Gage hears the lawn mower he looks everywhere for PAPA! It's so cute! They are cute grandpa's! See you sooN!
Kilee, your baby is darling. I love the crying photo.
hey kilee, he is so cute. hey were in utah. we moved here about two weeks ago. we got to get together sometime. call me
Okay so we really need to get together one of these days. Your little guy is a stud and I need to meet him. Will you tell your cute parents hello from me. I loved that pic of your dad and Beckem! And your mom left a sweet message on my blog. And while I'm giving a shout out to the Shelley clan, tell Annika hello as well and congrats. This is so random but the new kids on the block are trying to make a comeback and when I have seen them on T.V. I am reminded of all of Annika's new kids stuff- I remember being especially jealous of her bed set. Good times!
Hey Kylee I hope you don't mind that I found your blog. Your little boy is so stinkin CUTE!!!
Geez, we finally make it to our ward at 9 AM (we have been going to the 11:00 and even the 1:00 ward since we have been home) and you guys aren't even there. I was so disappointed!!! I want to catch up and see how everything is and get one of those famous Beckem smiles! How is everything? Did Tyler get that construction job?
k, so when are we getting together next week? ;)
Wow! You are the cutest mom!!! I'll bet your dad loves having a boy in the family!!!
Post a Comment