I have seen this on other blogs and thought it would be fun:
1. As a comment, write one memory you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or alot. Anything you remember.
2. Re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's really fun to see the responses!
Hope you play! Happy memories!
Ski week 2026
6 months ago

12 comments:
I remember you coming with your dad to my house when you were just tiny to bring me a birthday present! Well, on Sunday, it's the Big 5-0!
Kelsey was working, and I came over to your house...and somehow we decided to clean our shoes (remember the AE ones with the orange shoelaces?!)...and put them in the dryer...BANG BANG BANG BANG! What were we thinking?! :)
remeber our fun Cali trips! especially the one where we were roomies and we had those hidious hair pieces we had to wear... well we switched colors so mine was brown and yours was blonde and we pinned them to look like fluffy curly bangs! ha ha
I have a funny memory, of when you came into five state when I didn't know you very good and I thought you were going to try to get me to buy you stuff so I said HI then hurry and went to the back!! HAHAHAH! Or when you and Tyler went on your first date after his mission, and we went on that big group date to see that stupid movie that Trev wanted to see, and I could tell Tyler liked you more than he had ever liked any girl... or how bout every memory for the rest of my life...haha
So I have lots of memories of you but I will give you one I was thinking of today because my office was talking about CLueless. You know what I'm talking about yet??? Yes, yes, it was the time that we sat for HOURS in front of the TV pausing and rewinding the Clueless VHS tape and writing the script down so we could act it out. Ha ha ha I embarrassed myself really bad today by telling my coworkers about that. I also will never forget walking our bunnies on a lease :) Fun times!
One word....Blaze.
Oh how do I choose just one memory-knowing each other since we were three makes for lots and lots of memories. Although I have tonz I could talk about I am going to choose the time that you let me drive your mule thing around your house and instead of staying on the grass I veered ever so slightly into your bushes all along the side of your house. The best part was that we found crappy little paints in your storage room to cover the scratch marks on the bumper. I rememeber being so scared out of my mind that I felt like I was going to throw up. Good times!
(This is so random but every time I say the word child I think of our teacher at utah state- Childs!)
Well, first off, you were our families "little rae of sunshine."
I distinctly remember you running away from home to the neighbor's house (The Terry's), Reeds, and into the road at a very young age. The puppy poster, the three bears, talking to us on the walkie talkies because you were scared, and the night grandma drove you home from St. George at 2 AM because you were afraid and missed your parents.All the friends, the dances, the lessons, the cheer practices and the games and competitions. Many crazy late nights, the broken finger, the stitches in your head,your knee, boyfriends,joy riding in the van of your young friend,your wisdom teeth removal and how you yelled at me because you were out of it,the picture taking of friends, Sr. pictures and all the outfits,fun trips together,your snowboarding trips and ticket memories, loved hearing you sing at all events, and your many fun and crazy friends. The list goes on, but thanks for a fun and memorable life thus far....may we continue!
Love ya to pieces,
Mom
Your infectious laugh. I can hear your giggle from when we were little still. I have so many fond memories of your family and your house on visits from California - late night cereal, getting my hair done, making up dances, riding the mule, and playing nintendo until the wee hours of the morning. Love you!
I love this post. It is so funny to see what people remember about you. I have so many memories as well and a lot of the good ones mom covered. Running away and hiding at Reed's was a big one! I also remember you running out in the road and being scared you were going to get hit! You were always the mischevious one, but you sure were funny looking back at home videos. I love it and I loved your little voice! Our fun trip to Cancun was a good memory too. It showed me how naive you can be to "scary" people. haha Remember the alley ways at night where you were waving to all the hispanic guys. I was freaking out! There are so many fun times and I am glad we are sisters. I can't wait for Becks and Kennadi to make some new fun memories. We need to both do better at capturing them on video so they can love to watch home videos like us when they are older :) Love you!
Well of course our sweet handshake in cheer and being base partners. I also remember our first trip to lake powell with Tyler and Landon hanging out in the MOC, and you and I riding the banana float thing back to the dock talking about them haha.
Kilee, I will always remember you and your roommates recounting the story of Mr. Snaggletooth online man coming to visit Oakridge. That gets me every time I think about it! It also keeps me away from online dating!
Andrea P.
Post a Comment