Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Conference Weekend

We had so much fun this past conference weekend. My sister and her family came down and it's always a party when that happens. Since it was bad weather all Saturday we decided to go bowling and just hang out at home instead of what we had planned. Brin (6) and Bailey (8) scored higher than me which was pretty sad! You think Tyler would take me out more! haha It was kind of nice to just hang out most the day and play "Rook" with our nieces and hot tub. Brin and Bai dont mess around. They get all their snorkel gear on and lots of fun toys too. I unfortunately didn't get any pictures but I did video them being silly. Sunday my parents took us up to the Homestead in Midway for a nice brunch in between conference sessions. It's a tradition we've started and it sure was delicious. The scenery was gorgeous as well. Beckem loves nature and being outside. Beckem trying to give his cousin Kennadi a kiss. He sure does look big next to her. They grow fast! Brin and Bailey used this litle rack thing for the first half. Then just threw the ball down the second half of the game and still beat me! Anyone know any leagues I could join? The grandparents are always good for entertainment! Ak and Jeff also beat me! Kennadi was such a good baby and just sat in her carseat sleeping away.
Poor little Beckem is teething and bites on anything his little mouth finds. Fingers and all!
Beckem just barely started eating rice cereal and sure enjoys it! I tried to post the funniest video of him but it wouldn't let me because it was too big. He says Mmmmm after every bite. So cute!
Dad and Becks after a delicious brunch!

He is such a smiley baby. I can't get enough of his cute smile and little giggle!

2 comments:

Danica said...

BECKEM IS SO CUTE! I just love that kid!

Sherilyn said...

Cute, cute smile. He got the best of both of his parents! So proud.