Our cute little niece Isabel turned 2 a couple weeks ago and Becks and I got to go with her to the zoo for her birthday. Tyler was painting my parents deck for the day so my in-laws picked me and Beckem up and met everyone up at the zoo. I dont think I've been to the zoo since 7th grade so I was kind of excited myself! When we got there Beckems eyes immediately started following everything he saw! He liked all the animals except for a sleeping tiger?!? Maybe he thought it wasn't waking up...who knows! I thought all the animals didn't look very healthy and they all looked depressed! Not really how I remember the zoo being as a kid. Beckem had fun and Izzy was his little tour guide telling him what all the animals were.

They got a break from the strollers to pose on this tiger

This was the only animal that made Beckem cry. haha

We had to quickly turn him away from this one

Becks was so interested in everything!

Isabel telling us all that the elephants were "makin' a mess"

He loves monkeys! He has a stuffed animal at home that he loves to squeeze.

Tylers favorite animal is black bears so this one is for him since he had to work!

I never have to worry if Beckem's bored or not when Isabels around. She always keeps him very entertained.

Grandma and Grandpa Wagner riding the train with the grandkids

We opened presents and had cupcakes at Wagners. Danica bought the coolest balloon for her. You hit the balloon and it plays a song. So fun!

Trev and Danica made these Elmo cupcakes. They were very cute and fun! I'm already thinking of what fun, elaborate birthday cake I can make for Beckems 1st birthday. (Although I hope he never gets that big!)

After blowing out the candle she went right for the "pillow." She bit it's eye right off!

One of the things we gave Isabel was this princess play tent. She wanted Beckem to come lay in it with her. She also got a new doll so when I looked in there she had the blanket on him using it for a burp cloth and pulled his binky out to give him the dolls bottle. If you know Beckem he was very excited to be receiving a bottle...until he realized no milk was coming out! They are so funny together.

The birthday girls new trick was... "Look mom, 2 minkys"
HAPPY BIRTHDAY IZZY. WE LOVE YOU!
1 comment:
You always get way better pics than me...what's the deal? Thanks for coming it was so fun, I'm glad we always have so much fun!!
Post a Comment