Beckem is definitely loved by his aunts and uncles. His aunt Annika made him this adorable beanie. She made him a white one w/ a light blue strip at the bottom then tried this multi-colored one and added sides to it. She'd never done it before and it turned out sooo cute! He loves his new hat and now his ears wont get cold during the snowy winter. Beckems uncle Jon is on a mission in Paris, France and just sent him this cute little teddy bear. He snuggled it all morning and was very excited to get it! Thanks Annika and Jon! Beckem is a spoiled nephew :o)
4 comments:
Beckham is getting so big. I hope all is well with you guys
What a handsome little guy with a fun personality. His hat is so darling and he loves it. Annika you make us proud. Kilee, you are such a cute mom, and so full of gratitude. Thanks.I love the pics.
Grammie Shar
He is so cute! That hat is AWESOME!
Hi Kilee!! this is Keli, Krystals old roomate form dixie. I came across your blog on Jessicas. your son is so cute!!! Tell Tyler hello and since I saw your blog here is mine:) bullenfam.blogspot.com
Post a Comment