Sunday, September 7, 2008

Tickle me Beckem

We were at Tyler's parents tonight and Beckem fell asleep around 9. We decided to leave around 10:30 so I put him in his carrier and he woke up doing this! It is probably my favorite thing in the world!

4 comments:

Annika said...

Hooray for the videos!! We have been missing you guys a ton and it was fun to be able to see the laugh instead of just hear it on the phone! I can't believe he is 4 months already. Time has gone by fast!! I still think he has your same personality that you did when you were a baby and he pulls all the same funny faces with his mouth! At least we know where he gets it from..... too cute!

Amie said...

The faces he was making in these videos are hilarious. he is so so cute.

Melissa said...

OK! That is my new favorite thing too. So cute. I want to get Luc a Tickle Me Beckem" for Christmas...will you be mass producing?

Amber said...

That is so precious. I love when they laugh and are so easily entertained. He is starting to look more and more like you. So adarable!!!