Tuesday, July 1, 2008

First time swimming

Last thursday we took Beckem swimming in Trevor and Danica's pool. We were hanging out at their house and decided about 9:30 that a good swim would feel good. We borrowed their clothes, got a swim diaper for Beckem and took a little late night dip. I thought Beckem would scream because he likes his baths pretty warm and the pool water was a little cold. I videoed and Tyler took him in and he didn't make a sound. He loved it and thought it was so relaxing! I think it was the comfort of the life jacket that made him feel secure! haha

He had so much fun that he fell asleep! It must have been because his face is all smashed in the life jacket!

After swimming him and Izzy got to take their first cousins bath. He's probably going to hate me for taking his picture with a pink washcloth! :o) Isabel wanted to be just like him it was so funny. We'll definitely be swimming more often now.

9 comments:

The Robinson's said...

so cute! he is darling! and what website did you make his little announcement? it is so cute

Jobi Niu said...

Oh my goodness! How cute is he in that life jacket! ha ha He fell asleep?? aww I love it!

amberandlandon said...

He's so cute! I love the picture where he is asleep. Way cute pictures!

Wanamakers said...

He's getting so big! I can't believe it!

Danica said...

We need to have another picture exchange!! We're gonna have to start doing it monthly!

Chels Grubbs said...

Ki he gets cuter every time I see him!!! I think I need to meet him asap!!! And are you kidding me that he fell asleep in his life jacket!!! He is the cutest little guy!!! How are you feeling? Is he a good sleeper?

Monica Jackman said...

What a nifty itty bitty life jacket! Aren't little boys the best! Just wait until he can give you little hugs. There is nothing better.

Tyler, Amanda, Braxton, and Boston said...

I think he is looking like you more and more!! We need to get over to your place asap!

Mindy said...

Hey Kilee! Thats sad and fun you went back to work yesterday. Was it so hard to leave your little one?! He is so adorable!! even though Cali is so fun, I do miss it there. I miss you guys!! Tell everyone hi for me! Love, Mindy