
When we arrived there we picked up Annika, Jeff, and the girls and drove to Hardware Ranch. It is an Elk ranch where all these elk gather because they've been feeding the elk there for over 50 yrs! The tour guide said some of them make there way here all the way from Durango, Colorado. That's a long walk! I bundled Beckem up in his snowsuit and off we went to see the Elk.


We only had to wait in line for a few minutes but his little nose was getting red already! He barely left his hat on...I don't know what I could've used to cover his face up!
We climbed aboard this sleigh pulled by Clidsdale horses. The sleigh went through the middle of all the elk so we were really close to them all.
These were 2 of the biggest ones there. I took these pics for Tyler.


This is my favorite one. Becks liked to stand up and look at all the elk roam. Hopefully he wont want to hunt them someday like his daddy!

It was sunny but still cold so we all bundled up! Beckem was so ready to get out of all his layers!







13 comments:
How fun! Your family goes on the funnest outings. I love Beckem's little snow suit, its so cute!
That looks like so much fun! Beckem is getting so big, I love the jacket you have for him, I need to get one for Whitney, she doesn't have anything that warm for the snow! Come down and hang out with me soon! :)
What a fun lil' day, too bad Tyler couldn't come! WAY COOL pics of the elk. OH my gosh, Beckem is so so so cute! He's getting so big. I love his lil outfit.
Your comment on my blog was hilarious! I completely agree with everything you said. Can't wait for tonight! :]
That looks like so much fun! My mom wants to take all of us to see the Elk, too- Beckem is sooooo darling! He just has the cutest face!
You guys do the funnest things! And your family is so photogenic so all the pictures make everything you do look like something I want to do! Maybe I just want to look like your family!
that looks like it was a lot of fun. You and your mom look so much alike
not back at work yet... not until feb. Are you going cont. ed. at UCDH today. its at 7 if you want to! We really do need to get together! What days are you working?
I think I'll have to tell my dad about Hardware Ranch. Seems like a unique place to go! Beckem is such a cute little guy!
To fun, but it looks really cold! I just love the Shelley family, you guys do a lot of fun things, an always take lots of fun pics!
I love his snow outfit, I'm glad you found it in his size!! That looked super fun, you guys do do a lot of fun stuff!
Kilee he is getting so BIG! I think its time for another! How fun are your parents, what a fun little trip! Ok we really need to get together with the girls!
ps. I love your hair dark!
You've been tagged! (but only if you want to!)
6 Random things...
RULES
1. Link this post to the person who tagged you:
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. List 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up
did you go and see gayle yet? i'm sad, whit is sick with a cold and I'm dying to go...hopefully whit will be better soon, hopefully this week but she is teething too, how's beckem doing with the teething thing? do you want to get together thurs?
Post a Comment