He loves to crawl to his toys now and knock them all down. Everything gets shot into the baketball hoop you can see behind him. He claps for himself everytime.
He loves to crawl in the laundry room and flip these door stoppers.
I continually pick him up and put him on the carpeted hallway just outside and he just crawls right back in. He thinks it's hillarious!
Another thing he does is flip over while he's on the changing table. I had just taken him out of the bath and was trying to get him dressed.
He likes to try and crawl off too!
Beckem also learned to crawl to the couch and stand up. He gets pretty excited when he finally does it.
Beckem always talks to himself in the morning until I come and get him. I usually go in there and he's just laying there waiting for me to pick him up. Well since he's discovered his new talent....this is what I found this morning! I couldn't believe it! I was so shocked to see him! It is now time to lower the crib!
He was sick of me taking pictures and wanted out!B
Although he doesn't stay put anymore we are pretty proud of our little guy! Go BECKS!Here is a video I took this morning....

12 comments:
OH my heck!! I can't believe him!! That's so awesome. I LOVE HIM! We can't wait until Izzy is better she misses you guys.
Way to go Beckem! Welcome to mobility Kilee!! Once he starts pulling himself up, watch your tv- that's E's favorite toy!
YAY Beckem!!! He is so cute and I love that he wants to throw everything in the basketball hoop. Do we have a future BB player?
Go Beckem! Thats so awesome...now the real fun starts ha ha. :) I have the same problem with Link rolling over on the changing table, it's quite the struggle now. I love the picture of him smiling in the hallway, he is so cute!
Oh how cute!! I've just seen him through pics on amber's photo blog!
P.S.I hope you don't mind that I blog stalked you, :) but I wanted to say hi!
I had to come back and write a comment, Whit wouldn't let me read thru this and look at the fun pictures all at one time...I think she saw Beckem and was jealous... :) So fun! Loved all of them, it's great they are on the same track on everything...love the crib pictures...that's awesome and it looks SO familiar! :)
I knew it was getting close. I love him and really need to tend him again, I am serious!! Call me.
Way to go Beckem... I love checkin out your blog.
He is so cute! Sounds like he keeps you pretty busy! So fun :)
I can't believe he is crawling! What a sweet little boy he is. No turning back now, he will grow even faster now that he can get around on his own! Glad to see all is well, take care.
All our kids loved those little door stoppers too! Be careful with those little white things on the end of them, they come off and were always in their little mouths.
I can't believe how big he is Ki!!! And I don't think he could be any cuter!!! His little smile is so cute and that picture of him screaming that he wants out is darling!!! I love that he claps for himself!!! Darling!
Oh, it is hard to see my grandson getting so grown up , but, we will keep teaching and encouraging him .Love him to pieces.
LIFE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME FOR YOU AGAIN!!!
Post a Comment