Today was a great day. Tyler had his first day of teaching the Sunbeams (3 yr olds) and it was full of excitement. He was so cute and made name tags for the kids and took them fruit snacks. During sharing time one little boy fell asleep next to him and layed down on his lap. When it was time to go to class he had a big pool of drool on his tan pants so they broke Tyler right in! He team teaches with another guy who is about his same age. They have 11 kids in their class and 9 of them came today. He said everyone was really good except for 2 little boys that were stealing the kids pictures and hitting others. Sounds like they had their hands full! I just got called as the ward humanitarian specialist so I am going to get trained by the stake. I'm excited to jump in and serve others! After we ate dinner we went to my parents to visit. We brought our swimsuits and decided to get in the hot tub. I luckily got a 6-12 months swimsuit for a baby shower so Beckem has one that fits. (All my others were newborn and 0-3...when it was summer) We turned it down a little and Beckem LOVED it. He thought it was just a giant tub he could splash and kick in. He keeps us all entertained!
Grandma trying to wrestle him away from his toys to get his suit on.
Unfortuneately, he got blessed with his moms legs! Everyone was laughing at how short they look with his swim diaper on.
Becks telling everyone "Lets Go!"
Grandma trying to wrestle him away from his toys to get his suit on.
Unfortuneately, he got blessed with his moms legs! Everyone was laughing at how short they look with his swim diaper on.
Becks telling everyone "Lets Go!"


We forgot his hot tubin' robe grandma gave him for Christmas so he had to borrow Baileys tonight!
He liked to watch Brin and Bailey's diving rings sink to the bottom. 

Drying off by the warm fireplace. He kept trying to grab it so I'm now teaching him the word "HOT!"

4 comments:
SUNBEAM TEACHER? IT WAS JUST YESTERDAY WHEN YOU WERE A SUNBEAM!!! HOW FUN WAS CHRISTMAS WITH YOUR LITTLE ONE?!
He is so cute! It's adorable that he loves everything and is so excited about new things. I think that is a great characteristic to have.
I might have to move to your ward next year so Lucas can be in Tyler's sunbeam class. I bet he is the best!
And you have short legs? I don't think so...
Beck's swimming gear is darling- I love it! And you look fabulous for having a 9 month old- so jealous!
Hi Kilee!!! Such cute pictures. I love Beckem's legs. I want to squeeze them and of course I LOVE those big brown eyes. He is getting so big. We hope Brooklyn we be a good water baby and enjoy swimtime like Beckem does. Hope you are well. Talk to you soon.
Post a Comment