Monday, February 16, 2009

M-I-C-K-E-Y....

We took a 6 day vacation last week to California to go to Disneyland. We got a 5 day park hopper and had so much fun! Beckem was so lucky to get to spend his first trip to Disneyland with both sets of grandparents. My slide show below tells about our whole trip. I took over 400 pics so these seem like a lot but really, they are just a few :o) This slide show's been driving me crazy for the last 3 hours trying to upload these photos without it erroring right at the end. I think I got them to finally all show up! Thanks to everyone who went with us. We wish we were still there.

6 comments:

Danica said...

OH MAN, the last ones aren't working, I was having a good old time watching and reading about our awesome trip... I'm just going to steal your slide show and put it on my blog so I can be lazy haha... I dunno what my deal is, I never blog... :( NEWAYS I love you guys and I'm so glad we got to go with guys, you made it so awesome!! I love you guys to bits!

Ann Mitchell said...

How fun! There's nothing like Disneyland! (Especially when someone else foot's the bill!)

amberandlandon said...

What a fun trip! It looks like you guys had a great time. Beckem is so stinking cute! I love the Mickey Mouse hat. :)

kelsey.bj.addi said...

ki i love how big beemers getting!! we need to go to that dance class i still want to so bad i miss dancing especially with you!
you are so skinny ki what's your secret i need some help
kels

THE GROWS said...

LUCKY!! I am so jealous right now. Me and carter have been wanting to go back to Disneyland since we moved to Utah. Looka like it was fun. lets hang out soon

Sherilyn said...

You did a great job on your slide show. Thanks for the fun trip and the great memories. It was a trip to treasure. Everyone was so nice and fun to be with.....especially our grandson Beckem...what a cutie he is. We love you all very much.