Monday, March 2, 2009

Swoosh!

Last night we took Beckem to his first NBA game. We saw the Jazz play against the Kings and it was so much fun. My cousins Amber and Jared have season tickets and weren't able to go so they called us yesterday to see if we wanted thier tickets. We were really excited. Tyler was so cute, he stopped by Fanzz in the mall on our way there and bought Beckem a jersey onsie and him a hat. Thanks Amber and Jared for the tickets. We had such a fun time with our little family! We got there just as the game was starting
Beckem is so like his dad, his eyes are glued when it comes to sports!
This shirt was actually a romper so it was a one piece that snapped around his legs. Since it was too cold to be wearing shorts we just put pants over it! haha Not too bad huh??
This face speaks for itself.
We sat right above the hoop on the 13th row so we found these little blow up things you bang together to make noise in our seats. Needless to say, they entertained Beckem the rest of the night.
He cheered his little heart out.
He wouldn't let go of it for a picture with Dad!
He loved clapping every time the crowd clapped.
He even got nervous when they were tied with 5 minutes left.I felt bad for the people in front of us because these clapper things kept slipping from his hands and going into the seats in front of us. His little chubby hands couldn't grip them like he wanted!
He showed off for everyone sitting around us as he always does! :o)
He was laughing everytime his clapper would hit my hat. He thought it was hilarious.
Ready to jump down on the court and start shooting some hoops!
Trying to see what's going on.
Taking a break for a little drink. He became friends with this little boy next to us. He was celebrating his 3rd/11th birthday because he was born on a leap year. Such a sweet, friendly kid!
We were lucky that we had 2 empty seats next to us. Beckem thought it was cool to sit in his own chair but it kept folding up on him and he couldn't figure it out.
Our family!
When Jazz won Beckem loved all the confetti coming from the ceiling. He didn't catch any but his diaper bag sure caught a lot from being open! We can't wait to take him again!

11 comments:

Ann Mitchell said...

I know a smart kid when I see one! I have season tickets, too, but my niece and her husband went Saturday. It was their Christmas present! Next time you go, look at the Zion Bank suite on the west side. President Monson is there about 70% of the time! He was probably there, since he was at Larry Miller's funeral earlier in the day. John Huntsman Sr (governor's dad) owns the suite.

Jobi Niu said...

HOW FUN!! He is SOOOO cute in that lil jersey, my goodness. You have the cutest lil family. What a fun lil outting! :]

Who do you think Jason will choose tonight?? I want him to pick Melissa for sure!! We'll see though. I'm excited

Mike and Aubrey Asay said...

oh how fun!! your little family is so cute!! What a fun outing to do together!

amberandlandon said...

Beckem looks so cute in his little jersy! Sounds like he might be looking at a career in cheer. haha I'm sure Tyler would love that! :)

Danica said...

hehe you guys are so cute, I just love ya all... ps you better come tonight haha!~

Chels Grubbs said...

How fun!!! We can't wait til Oliver's big enough to go to things like that. His little jersey is so cute! I bet everyone around you just died over him!!

Amber said...

LOVE IT! I am sl glad you guys went and took Beckem. He is such an entertainer! Can't believe he is coming up on his first birthday, so fun. We just love you guys!

Nicolle said...

How cute is that, I LOVE that he loves sports already! You guys are such a cute little family!! Miss ya!

threelittlebackseatdrivers.blogspot.com said...

Kilee, I am so sad we didn't get to talk more...I was dying for some girl/kid talk with you and Sarah...I so look forward to my visits at the office, I always get my fill of girl talk and yet I felt so horrible rushing because Whit was only going to be asleep for a short time and I wanted to get as much done as possible AND I got a lot of assignments from the doc...so, enough of this saying we are planning a play date, let's do it...I think it would be fun to invite Sarah and anyone else...just not at the office where we have to actually work and feel guilty for not working, lol! :) Call me and let's plan something, I've got all the time in the world, apparently this boy wants to stay inside...who knows when he is coming!!!!

threelittlebackseatdrivers.blogspot.com said...

Oh, and Whit ended up sleeping in that pac and play contraption that collapsed again at the end...for 3 1/2 hours...she didn't wake up until 1/2 hr before I left...how crazy is that...thank goodness for depriving kids of sleep! ;)

Louann said...

Very Cute! I'll have to get Beckem a "real" winner's jersey - a LAKER one from Calif.

He is adorable! I can't wait to see him the next time I'm in Utah.

GOOOO LAKERS!! (sorry I couldn't resist!)....Beckem is truly the cutest Jazz fan!