I was pouring
Beckem's bath this morning when he arched his back and threw his arms up in the air meaning he wanted off my lap to get down. I had just undressed him and thought I'll put him down for a second while I turn off the bath water. He crawled over to the toilet, stood up, held on, and starting peeing on the toilet. I was laughing so hard I had to run get my camera.

I yelled for Tyler to come in and
Beckem was just holding on doing his business and scratching his belly just like an old man! What am I in for! Now, only if he was a little taller to actually go inside the toilet.
Beckem is definitely getting a mind of his own. He is crawling and walking from couch to couch or wall to wall and getting into everything. I'm now in the process of officially baby proofing my house. Some of his favorite things to get into is the
dvd cupboard and pull out everything in there. He then climbs up to his toys and pulls everything down and onto the floor. He loves every minute of it.

Another thing he absolutely loves is my decorative bundle of sticks! Tyler thinks it's stupid to pay for a bunch of sticks but I like them.
Beckem looks back at me to see if I'm watching then he'll crawl as fast as he can and pull them out and break them before I can even stand up to get him. If I say "
Beckem No!" He laughs and crawls faster. I think his dad
secretly told him to destroy them. He also loves to pull off all the pictures I have that you can see on the bottom right corner. I need to put them somewhere else but I
dont know where!

He now gets to play in his pack and play full of toys

The other morning my sister in law Danica and I went and got an amazing diaper deal early in the morning (which I did a post about). When we got back we gave the kids a bath and
Beckem thought it would be fun to wash
Isabels hair and give her a head massage. He looks like he's being gentle in this picture but it was a very rough head slap massage!

He fed Olivia all the bath toys with bum water on them! Yuck!

This picture is random but I never got a picture of him with his mickey ears hat from
disneyland on. Right after Tyler bought it he put it on and
Beckem grabbed the string, pulled it out as far as he could reach, and let go! Lets just say he was not happy and we didn't make him wear it ever again. He found it the other morning and had fun crawling around with it on. He
must've forgotten the string incident.

When
Beckem wakes up from his nap he usually starts making noise whether it be crying or yelling Mom. I was in the bathroom getting ready for the day when I heard the music from his mobile playing. I went in there and found this...

He ripped it off his crib and had torn it apart. He then proceeded to chuck it out of his crib and eat the music piece which was still playing its song. Such talent!



I was getting some loads of laundry ready to do when
Beckem started yelling
MoM! I turned around and his pants were on
their way down to his ankles from being such a busy body. These new pant were slick and apparently didn't move as fast as he did!

There isn't anything more fun in the world than being Beckems parents. He is such a happy little guy and always keeps us busy and laughing. We love you Bubba!
6 comments:
hahaha that is so funny about the toilet! He is so cute!
He is such a good boy! I just love him! I love the toliet thing, he is totally a HAM! I love that he is always entertaining.
He is so stinkin adorable! I love the toilet picture- I couldn't stop laughing! And I totally know what you mean by getting into everything- Ethan's always pulling on stuff and spreading things all over the house :)
Beckem has to be one of the cutest smartest boys around. These kids always seem to find the ONE thing you don't want them to play with. I do love the mickey hat.
That is soooo funny & cute! Ahh we love Beckum!!!
Post a Comment