For Beck's birthday we gave him this Kawasaki power wheels 4-wheeler. It says ages 12-36 months but I was thinking about waiting until Christmas to get it out since I didn't think he would know how to push the button to make it go. Boy did he sure surprise us and himself! I had Tyler put it together one Saturday afternoon while we were at my moms house and it was seriously the funniest thing ever. I put him on it and showed him where the red button was. He got out his pointer finger and pushed the button without holding on and started laughing so hard. He kept doing it so the 4-wheeler was jerking. A few trys later he had it figured out. Still using his pointer finger but he'd hold it down for longer. I didn't get very good pictures of him because I was too into helping him....
We gave cousin Kennadi a try and she would just stand up and lean into the button to make it go. Pretty clever for a 9 month old!

They had fun driving it into the end of the deck! Beckem was very nice to share. Usually we're not so lucky!
He had fun pushing her around the deck. He would put his head down and push away!
We gave cousin Kennadi a try and she would just stand up and lean into the button to make it go. Pretty clever for a 9 month old!
They had fun driving it into the end of the deck! Beckem was very nice to share. Usually we're not so lucky!
He had fun pushing her around the deck. He would put his head down and push away!



7 comments:
So CUTE! What a nice boy to share with Kennadi.
Soooooo much fun. You got some great pics and a very cute video. Such a fun time. Kinda sad though cause our little Beckem is growing up too fast!
That is so funny. I always wanted one of those when I was little. We do need to do a park date. We are so close.
That is so fun! I'm already planning Trey's first 4 wheeler! Beckem is so stinkin cute!
Cute! Thanks for hosting the Bunco night...it was a blast and it was fun to be included...and I love the wallet I just happened to buy even though I was there to play bunco not buy shoes and wallets...ha! Your food was amazing and I can't believe what a wonder woman you are. I guess what I meant as I was walking out was how are we even going to meet your standards...not "top it"! :) And shame on you for giving me Costco cake...don't you know that's my weakness? I put it in Luke's lunch...of course with a few bites missing from the ride home, ha! Thanks again, can't wait till next month! That would be in 30 days, no? I don't know how to count so you'll have to text me and remind me when the time is right! ;)
holey moley those are the cutest pics! I love that he already looks like a pro riding it. So cute!
Ok it's official. Beckem is the stinkin cutest!!!! And I can't believe how big Kennadi is already! That is so great that they are such cute little friends! I can't wait to get Oli one of those!!
Post a Comment