Saturday, June 6, 2009

Beckem's 12 month visit

So this was like a month ago but I'm about that far behind on all my posts! Some even further! I always look forward to these appointments to see how much he's grown but always dread the immunizations. At Beckem's 9 month check up he didn't even cry so I was hoping this one would be the same. He only had to get one but it was right into the muscle and he did cry but only for a split second before he started playing again. He did his cry when he gets his feelings hurt and it just makes us as moms feel awful! I wish I could get them for him! We are so proud of this little guy and he makes life so much fun.... Waiting patiently in the lobby for the nurse to come call his name
Once we got in the room he had a blast. He loves being naked and he loves playing with any kind of ball. That is definitly the word he uses the most. We took some for him to be entertained while waiting.
Tyler and I aren't really huge soccer fans (I know surprising that we picked his name) but Beckem really loves it! He kicked the ball all around the room and was laughing so hard.
He then discovered these cupboards which were baby proofed but you could open them about an inch. He kept opening and closing them as fast as he could and it would make a really loud banging noise. I'm sure the Dr. outside the room thought there was a zoo in here. I kept telling him no and moving him but he'd run right back!
He got a dum-dum sucker after and was happy as could be. Here are his stats:
Weight: 24.4 lbs (70%)
Height: 30 inches (60%)
Head: Can't remember but 35%

1 comment:

andrew and brittani said...

What a cute little boy! I can't believe you have a 1 year old. It doesn't seem like that long ago I was at your wedding reception.