My good friend Amber took these pictures and did such a great job. She really knows how to capture all their cute little expressions. Check her out at amberdphotgraphy.com or amberdphotos.blogspot.com. She is awesome! I'm so happy with all of these pictures.
Ski week 2026
5 months ago




8 comments:
Cute Cute Baby!!!
Beckem is the best! He is always so fun to photograph. He is such a cutie. Thanks Kilee! :)
Hey! these pictures are so cute. Beckem has like the best personality. You can't help but smile when you see him. We miss you guys. Call me when you get a chance. love ya, rebecca
those are hecka cute pictures. I need to get pictures done of my boys and my family. does your friend want to do them? :) we do need to get together. A pool sounds great. just let me know when and I'm there.
Oh my grandson is so photogenic. He is such a handsome, happy boy, full of love, laughter and fun. Such a cute and busy little guy!Oh I am blessed to have him in my life!
Love the pictures! He is so adorable! I can't wait to see him when I go to Utah for a visit.
Did you make two cakes? I saw his birthday picture in the party pictures with the cake and it looks like he was eating it then.
Love you!
Aunt "Lula"
I absolutely love the birthday cake pictures!
I've been trying to get a hold of you. I dont know if the number on the ward list is the best number to call you on. Call me if you can. My number is on the ward list.
Post a Comment