Beckem was more than happy to climb out on the busy road and start playing in the gravel while we waited.
He loves dirt! Even when we're just walking down a sidewalk he will stop and run his fingers in the cracks where dirt and rocks are! I can't ever keep him clean!
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention he still puts everything in his mouth...dirt included!
Once we finally made it to the camping site we played for a little while, ate dinner, then put the kids to bed. The next morning Grandpa Mike and Great Grandpa Kent met us with the boat bright and early. Olivia forgot her life jacket so we had to do some swapping and Beckem got Isabel's stylish pink one! He looks very pleased to be wearing it! haha
Iz got stuck with one that drowned her and wanted her pink one back!
Liv was happy as could be sporting Beckems hat and lifejacket!
He's still learning to share and swapped her hats!
Beckem got a Pirates of the Carribean fishing pole for easter and was pretty happy to try it out with Grandpa Kent!
Dad caught the first fish and Beckem's eyes never left the fish.
He wasn't so sure when it was flopping all around.
His favorite part of the whole day was lunch! He loves any kind of sandwich cut in triangles!
He absolutely favorite toy in the whole world is his golf set. We have an extra set we keep in the car so he always has one to play with. I think in this picture he hit the ball too hard and was yelling at it trying to chase it.
These two cousins play so cute together
Enjoying the scenery while eating our amazing dutch oven dinner, dessert, and homeade ice cream!
Olivia's got to be the happiest baby I know. She always has a big grin on her face!
Tyler entertaining the kids with bubbles
Beckem loves to lay with dad in the morning and drink his bottle. I think Tyler falls back to sleep everytime!
Tyler and I sleep on the couch that folds in to a bed, we put Beckem and Livi in these pack and plays on the table bed, and then theres a bed in the background for Trev and Danica with a bunk bed on top of it that Izzy sleeps on. Fits our families perfect but that's about it!
Iz and Becks like to take their dog Moo for walks on his leash.
Trevor got this grill for his birthday and he makes a mean outdoor breakfast!
I'm hoping some day Beckem will stop eating dirt. Does this ever end with little boys??
We walked down from our camping site one night and did some night fishing.
Don't worry, the only reason I have makeup on is because we went down to Daniels Summit for dinner to celebrate Trevor and Danica's anniversary. It was so delicious!! I dont know why I didn't take any pic's there! Darn!





3 comments:
Looks like you guys had so much fun. So sorry about the car....that is such a crappy deal! Have a fun time this weekend. We still want to come camping this summer!
Such fun memories you are building. So glad you enjoy your trailer and camping. The out of doors is beautiful!Beckem has a fun time no matter where he is. So cute. Great pics.
I use to babysit you and your sister. I am not sure if you remember me or not. However, I remember you and your sister were the best little girls to watch. Here you are all grown up with a beautiful family of your own.
Post a Comment