Do my boys love monday night football or what?? That is the only night Tyler has off from school so his most favorite way to spend it is with Beckem watching football (if he's not at the school studying!) Last week I made one of Tyler's favorite meals and got these football shaped donuts since donuts are probably his favorite food in general!
Beckem yells Football and Touchdown and holds his hands up in the air. I didn't think a 17 month old would really sit and watch it! I have a hard time and I'm 24!
He likes to sit on the couch and play catch with his own football. I couldn't get a good picture!
Beckem yells Football and Touchdown and holds his hands up in the air. I didn't think a 17 month old would really sit and watch it! I have a hard time and I'm 24!
He likes to sit on the couch and play catch with his own football. I couldn't get a good picture!



No comments:
Post a Comment