Sunday, September 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom

Just wanted to do a post for my mom wishing her a happy birthday! Her actual birthday was yesterday but we got to celebrate with her friday night since she went to the BYU football game on her birthday and is a huge fan :o) We met Annika and Jeff up in Layton for dinner out the Outback Steakhouse (one of my all-time fav's) and had a lot of fun. Beckem wouldn't sit still so we were in and out but that's the life of a 1 yr old! Mom, I love you so much and am truly grateful for everything you do for me and my family. You are always so supportive and willing to help out whenever needed. Beckem is so lucky to get to spend 2 days a week with you while I help put Tyler through school. He loves coming to your house and always enters and leaves with a big smile on his face. I'm so glad you have such a close relationship with him. It will be fun in years to come too! I hope to someday be the kind of mom to my kids that you are to Annika and I. I will always be striving to reach that goal probably until the day I die! :o) I love you so much and hope you had a fabulous birthday because you deserve it! You're the best! Beckem gave her these flowers and was smelling them with GrandmaI took a bunch of pictures at dinner but they were strangely not on my camera? Maybe I took them with hers and just can't remember!

2 comments:

Sherilyn said...

Thanks my lovely daughter for all of those nice compliments. I love you and Tyler and Beckem so much. Can't wait to meet little girl Wagner! She will be beautiful. Thanks for making sure that I had a great birthday. I loved the flowers, dinner and photo certificate.It is always the best when my family is together building memories and enjoying each other. Love you all lots, and thanks for being my children.

Chels Grubbs said...

Happy Birthday Aunt Shar!!! You guys are so cute and it was so fun hanging out with you at Braxton's party!!! Tim is still talking about how cute Beckem is : )