I was at a church meeting a couple sunday's ago and told Tyler to get Beckem ready for church and give him a nap while I was gone since our church isn't until 1. I came home and this is what I found. My whole family room had turned into a giant fort with all the couch cushions and quilts I had made along with the kitchen chairs. Beckem was hiding at the door waiting for me to come find him.
My 2 boys playing together on a Sunday morning. Beckem sure was proud of his first fort.
It was dark inside their fort so they had flashlights to see. Tyler had a different toy in every corner for Beckem to discover with his flashlight.

Can't wait to see what happens during my next presidency meeting!
My 2 boys playing together on a Sunday morning. Beckem sure was proud of his first fort.
It was dark inside their fort so they had flashlights to see. Tyler had a different toy in every corner for Beckem to discover with his flashlight.
Can't wait to see what happens during my next presidency meeting!

4 comments:
That is so cute! He is not old enough to build forts already is he? Time flies! What a cute dad Tyler is. How fun!
What a fun thing to come home to...fun father-son time!
OH MY GOSH! I LOVE IT. SO SO CUTE. Awww...
This is adorable! Male bonding. Toddler style. Ha. I love it. I hope you guys are doing well, sorry we didn't make it home the other day in time to play games! We need to plan something soon! Kilee, how are you feeling by the way?
Post a Comment